Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - Caveat emptor  (Read 13084 times)

Hornydevil247

Okay, just cause I'm not sure, so if someone can tell me. Can I post an image from my adultwork showing a confirmed booking to show this guy?

Hi TW

A booking made on AW can be marked as scheduled or confirmed prior to the booking taking place by the service provider.

The punter will be unable to leave a rating unless the booking is confirmed by the service provider and the end time of the booking has lapsed. If the booking has lapsed and the booking is not confirmed the punter can only leave a general feedback.

There is no need to provide a screenshot of one.

west8

Received it and I now I understand the AW system. Cheers Trey!

Can't believe all of this happened because I thought a confirmation would be by email or SMS.

Duh!

Offline TreyWalker

Yeah, you didn't seem to understand us when we tried explaining so thought a screenshot would help.

west8

Yeah, I was looking at the feedback page and at the emails - not at 'all correspondence'.

Crystal clear now and amazing I fucked it up with my first attempted booking.

Still, things didn't go too badly since :)

Offline lewishamguy

Yeah, I was looking at the feedback page and at the emails - not at 'all correspondence'.

Crystal clear now and amazing I fucked it up with my first attempted booking.

Still, things didn't go too badly since :)

Out of interest how did you able leave feedbacks to other girls if you don't know about AW booking system?:music:

west8

Because the feedback system is not the booking system?

Offline lewishamguy

Because the feedback system is not the booking system?

Ah! so you left feedbacks without booking them :music:

west8

1. Arranged by phone.

2. Booking request submitted.

3. Post-punt, marked as 'confirmed' by the girl.

4. Feedback left.

5. Girl left feedback in response.

squeezebox

PC comes across quite well in her emails. Can't imagine a pimp/boyfriend would/could write them quite like that.

Demonstrates a lot of patience on her part, especially to someone with 0 feedback! Lucky to get any sort of response as her profile is very clear on this.

Understand why the OP wanted to see her, if only she would tour the South West, her feedback total would double in 2 months! and it's a lovely part of the country...  (hint, hint)

Offline lewishamguy

1. Arranged by phone.

2. Booking request submitted.

3. Post-punt, marked as 'confirmed' by the girl.

4. Feedback left.

5. Girl left feedback in response.

Right but what's all about your bollocks that you're banging on and others failed you understand about AW?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Okay, just cause I'm not sure, so if someone can tell me. Can I post an image from my adultwork showing a confirmed booking to show this guy?

I wouldn't waste my time. He's not the sort who believes they're ever wrong! :music:

It would be nice to hear him saying sorry for being a fuckwit. His lack of understanding of the AW booking system suggests he blagged his way through his college education!

:D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:15:58 pm by Bigus Dickus »

west8

Right but what's all about your bollocks that you're banging on and others failed you understand about AW?

Please translate to English and I'll reply, thanks.

Offline lewishamguy

Please translate to English and I'll reply, thanks.

Muphet, tout probably the biggest troll I've ever seen.

west8

Yes, a tout who uses his 12-year-old phone number and his normal/everyday email address.

It's past irrelevant now, but for the record: the group picture I sent is of me - but it's also not of me as I am.

It was taken almost twenty years ago. Unlike some folks, I have nothing to hide.

I can also spell :)

Offline lewishamguy

Yes, a tout who uses his 12-year-old phone number and his normal/everyday email address.

It's past irrelevant now, but for the record: the group picture I sent is of me - but it's also not of me as I am.

It was taken almost twenty years ago. Unlike some folks, I have nothing to hide.

I can also spell :)

I assumed Cindy asked a picture of your c**k :music:

west8

I assumed Cindy asked a picture of your c**k :music:

Yes, she did in fact. So I sent her a picture of you!

Online finn5555

West8 why would you send a pic of yourself to a pro$$ie  :unknown:

west8

Because I was new to AW and I'm a trusting kind of guy.

I really do have nothing to hide.

I pay, I play, I walk away. It's great fun :)

Online finn5555

Well stop being a cunt and sending your photo to Pro$$ies, you are just asking for trouble  :hi:

Tjkooker

Because I was new to AW and I'm a trusting kind of guy.

I really do have nothing to hide.

I pay, I play, I walk away. It's great fun :)

Or in this case you freak a whore out and get told your a wanker! Thats quite an achievement cos most prossies are pretty thick skinned due to the number of nutters out there.

west8

One freaked out whore in two decades isn't a bad record, come on!

Anyway, what's done is done. Any girl that asks for a pic or for me to install any other shitty app on my phone will be ignored.

This experience taught me a lot about which girls to avoid - and so did you guys.

Offline iPad3

Holy crap man, so now you're saying the picture you sent Cindy was of you when I Couple of pages back your insinuating I'm some kind of an idiot for believing you would do such a thing.

You truly are a piece of work!!

Offline Bigus Dickus

One freaked out whore in two decades isn't a bad record, come on!

Anyway, what's done is done. Any girl that asks for a pic or for me to install any other shitty app on my phone will be ignored.

This experience taught me a lot about which girls to avoid - and so did you guys.

Geezer you are freaking most people out on here. Stop trying to pass the buck. You were the one in the wrong. Accept it and let it go now.  :unknown:

west8

Let's agree to disagree ...

I don't think anyone would dispute the following facts:

1. I failed to understand the AW booking system and hence jumped through hoops to find out if a booking was confirmed or not. My bad, apology a few pages back.

2. Cindy appears to have gotten spooked by a guy who did precisely what she asked him to do. Again, apology made to Cindy a few pages back.

3. I made multiple other bookings PRECISELY the same way with other well-reviewed girls: Mel, Maggie, Emily, Adele and Nicole. No problem with any of them - bookings done and feedback left/received.

4. I posted the 'Cindy' experience to ask for information and to ascertain what I was doing wrong.

5. Now I know.

6. Cindy who?

Can we please end it here, or do I really need to list the fuckload of members who private messaged me, telling me to book Platinum Cindy?

... I didn't think so.

west8

Old monk

Well if nothing else, id have something to read tonight!

Offline Bigus Dickus

What purpose would that serve?

Why did you offer to list them then?  :unknown:

You are coming across as an attention seeking troll!

Such creatures don't last long here.

:hi:

James999

do I really need to list the fuckload of members who private messaged me, telling me to book Platinum Cindy?

Yes, as you keep making reference to advice you get in PMs and how you've been warned not to post a negative review by numerous people, so yes lets hear the members names & advice  :hi:

Offline smiths

Yes, as you keep making reference to advice you get in PMs and how you've been warned not to post a negative review by numerous people, so yes lets hear the members names & advice  :hi:

And he says he sought their advice before posting this thread up, he tried to make it a review so if thats true they gave him terrible and wrong advice as to when a review can be done. Before offering advice to others people should learn the rules themselves first as posted above under site rules. As i say IF these punters exist of course.

Online finn5555

What purpose would that serve?

As I thought you're full of shit  :wacko:

west8

Platinum Cindy was suggested by both Password and HD - both of whom I had talked with about various girls and had asked for their recommendations.

Both are respected members and I hope they will not be upset by being named.

Happy now?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 09:23:05 pm by west8 »

Offline hendrix

Platinum Cindy was suggested by both Password and HD - both of whom I had talked with about various girls and had asked for their recommendations.

Happy now?

They advised you to see Cindy...but did they advise you to write this review as you state in your opening paragraph?

cockneybstrd

Happy now?

Well Password did state in a posting that he had been in PM contact with the West

I would seriously doubt he would say dont slag her off or her fanboys will slag you off

As no offence to Password but he does come across as a bit of a fanboy at time so it would seem odd that he would say that

west8

I'm not going to out guys who have given sound advice - simple as that. If the site Admin want to do so, it's their forum.

For the record, of the 50 or so PMs I received in the past week, these are the girls you have all recommended:

Sweet & Kinky Nicole
Dee
Hazel Kitty
Anal Queen
Ameera
Nathalie
Michelle Independent - shit comms, so no thanks
Hot Katalina
LovelyMaena92
LilyHart
Sexyelise
Madlin Moon
Emily Creme Brulee

Hornydevil247

For the record I never suggested West8 post a negative review about Cindy

Why would as I one of her regulars.

Secondly I told West8 in a private message that he should give up in his quest to see her and move on as there are plenty of fish in the sea was the term I used.

west8

Thank you HD. So sorry the doubters insisted I 'name names'. Very sad in fact.

Online finn5555

Secondly I told West8 in a private message that he should give up in his quest to see her and move on as there are plenty of fish in the sea was the term I used.

That's the problem with west8 he can't get over rejection  :cry:

cockneybstrd

I'm not going to out guys who have given sound advice - simple as that. If the site Admin want to do so, it's their forum.

For the record, of the 50 or so PMs I received in the past week, these are the girls you have all recommended:

Sweet & Kinky Nicole
Dee
Hazel Kitty
Anal Queen
Ameera
Nathalie
Michelle Independent - shit comms, so no thanks
Hot Katalina
LovelyMaena92
LilyHart
Sexyelise
Madlin Moon
Emily Creme Brulee

I am guessing it must have been gutting no one recommended your own AW profile Ms Westie 

Offline smiths

Well Password did state in a posting that he had been in PM contact with the West

I would seriously doubt he would say dont slag her off or her fanboys will slag you off

As no offence to Password but he does come across as a bit of a fanboy at time so it would seem odd that he would say that

Indeed Password posted he knew West was a genuine punter due to having had dealings with him, i have no reason to doubt that at all.

west8

I am guessing it must have been gutting no one recommended your own AW profile Ms Westie

As we're all having a nice, honest chat on a Sunday evening, I think it's fair to say you need to put up - or shut up.

We're all waiting ..

west8

That's the problem with west8 he can't get over rejection  :cry:

Yes, 7/8 punts in the past week. I'm clearly 'unable to get over rejection'.

Good point.

password02

Also for the record - west8 asked me for suggestions of the girls in London - I told him to read my reviews and come back to me if he wants any further info.

I few days later he told me that he was getting no where with Cindy and he may do a negative review about her on UKP regarding her communications or lack of them -

I told him to have a real think first - wait a few days and if he feels he still needs to do a review then it is entirely up to him as I would NEVER ever tell a punter to do or not to do a review on a girl on UKP.

The rest is history

Offline smiths

Thank you HD. So sorry the doubters insisted I 'name names'. Very sad in fact.

Whoever offered you the advice before you tried to make this thread a review gave you the wrong advice as the rules clearly state, such advisors should be more careful in my view, if anyone did obviously.

IMO this is important if some punters are giving incorrect information to others about the rules by PM.

Hornydevil247

West8

You may be a punter but I feel you are a sneaky shit in the way you have tried to make out Cindy to be in the wrong here.

When Cindy refused to meet or confirm your booking you should have respected her decision and moved on rather the post a dubious review on UK punting.

If I get banned for calling you a shit then so be it.

HD

Online finn5555

Yes, 7/8 punts in the past week. I'm clearly 'unable to get over rejection'.

Good point.

You clearly can t from one pro$$ie in particular  :hi:

west8

I think we can all agree it's time to move on.

But let's just wait to see what cockneybstrd has to say first ...

Still waiting.

cockneybstrd

As we're all having a nice, honest chat on a Sunday evening, I think it's fair to say you need to put up - or shut up.

We're all waiting ..

Well I am still curious who told you to beware the fanboys.

i'll stand by my view that your a previously banned member. Who may or may not have been a female masquerading as a Male.

Thats my view

yorkshire123

50 PM's in a week, you sound more like the sperm of Infosneaker every post or maybe I'm a punting forum leper    ;)