Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: hotchocxxx - Croydon (Blow & Go)  (Read 1103 times)

25 review(s) for hotchocxxx (24 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Service: £50 Blow & Go including CIM in Croydon

Communication: Coming back from a night out and needed to unleash that hangover horn. Fired up that purple book and checked a few reviews and fired off some messages and Hotchoc was the quickest to reply at a time that suited.

Service: Hotel chain very near to East Croydon Station. Exactly as per photos, wearing similar outfit to her picture gallery. Pleasantry out the way and into shower to return with her lying on the bed. I explained I needed to be relieved and she just replied "where and how would you like me to clear your head". I just came over to the side of the bed and said I'll stand and she got off and knelt and delivered a decent blowjob.

Mostly all mouth, attempts to deepthroat and maybe gets just over halfway until I feel the back of her throat. Quite sloppy as well with decent noise to accompany it. I was getting close after a few minutes and she cools me down but sucking and licking my balls, it does the job. It alternates back and forth like this a few times and as her throat warms up she tries to deepthroat harder and almost smashes her head as far she could go. A for Effort!

I inform her of the impending and she frantically sucks mainly the head and little bit of shaft twisting her head and mouth sucking every drop I had out. There was quite a lot, she opened her mouth and showed me her good work and spat into a tissue and said "that was a lot, I wouldn't be able to swallow that all".

Conclusion: A very decent blowjob, got the job done and cleared my head.

Offline Punterperson1971

Seen hot choc when she was in my town would see her again