Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice-Star - Cardiff  (Read 2308 times)

45 review(s) for Alice-Star (44 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Thephoenix159

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Service: Protected Sex, OWO, CIM, GFE
Price: £240

Communication: Took a little while to secure a mutually agreeable date, once agreed all services confirmed on text message with date, time and location. Very clear and professional.

Service: A decent apartment on a high street, quite a bit of footfall around. Nothing unnerving just people going by their own business. No hiding behind the door, just left open and Alice greets you full on. She was dressed in heels and stunning lingerie (I did not have a request). Straight away and its a DFK embrace with full on tongue action before getting to the room. I had to un-attach her lips so I can deal with the pleasantries and go freshen up. I return and she sprayed sexily across the bed. Alice is very pretty with a body thats perfectly in between gym fit and modelesque. We agreed services prior and I said I would be saving a 2-week load for her and wanted an oral edging session to last as long as Alice or I could for the first round.

More kissing and I get a great feel of her entire body. I have to un-attach again and Alice places a bunch of pillows at the top of the bed and asks me to lay down and spreads my legs and moves to lay in between with her heels up in the air so I could admire those amazingly sculptured legs.

Round 1
Now Alice is not a natural deepthroater but does try her best to go deep but about half way and it hits the back of her throat. Where she excels is her beauty and her eyes gazing at you constantly whilst alternating between sucking my balls, head, shaft with regular cheeky glints as she gives light blows of air and pecks to my head. Alice delivers a very believable GFE and seems to really enjoying sucking on my cock like a lolly pop. Alice edges well and is proactive to my senses and knows when to apply heavy pressure, speed and rotation. About 15mins in I ask to return the favour and her pussy looks, smells and tastes lovely. I don't spend too long down there (not sure she came either) but wanted to be in her mouth longer. We migrate to a side ways 69er so I can caress her beautiful long legs and stroke her clit whilst devours my cock some more.

Her edging and her whole demeanour takes a toll... a few times I mention that I'm getting close but she replies "try and hold out a bit longer". It's about 40mins now and I say with eagerness I can't take it anymore and she asks how would you like to cum I just replied "as you were previously, in between my legs". Interestingly, Alice doesn't change her technique it's the same edging sensation and technique but I try to tense up and hold on for as long as I can. I'm tensing so hard, blood all to the head bulging ready for eruption and she could feel this in her mouth and instantly increased the grip and within milliseconds I cumming for my life as she sucked the life out of my head. I pumped 2-weeks load into her mouth, Alice doesn't let up and continues to empty me until my cock starts to soften and pulses subside. I can see her cheeks bulging and she sucks my japs eye to make sure every drop is un-missed and clean as whistle. Kneels up and dribbles it down her chest and says "that was a lot", if it wasn't too much next time i'll swallow it all.

Alice cleans herself up and grabs us a drink and lies back on the bed with me for some inter-round convo and little massage strokes.

Round 2
I wanted a second round with this girl. It took me a little while to come around again, intense DFK instilled with a good handjob to revive my soft cock and back in her mouth to get me fully mast. Straight on with the condom and Alice straddles me cowgirl and feels nice and tight with decent pussy grip. What a sight watching Alice with her toned long legs bounce up and down my cock like a pogo stick. Pull her in for DFK and a good suck on those lovely breasts that suit her frame perfectly. She loves her nipples sucked and pulled and she provides great reciprocating noises as she bouncing on me. I pull Alice right down onto my cock and hold her arse with my hands and thrust in and out of her as hard as I can watching he little breasts jiggle. Role over together into missionary and I bring those legs and thrust away with let up, Alice taking it well and making all the right noises until I finish inside her with pulled my hair and face in for more DFK.

Conclusion: Probably the best overall GFE I've had. Shame she is so far away, when back in the area I'll definitely make the effort to stay longer.

Online Dan Dastardly

Best I’ve ever met in this area , fabulous girl

Offline dubs

Her profile says she has a new location in CF14, Was this it and if so is easy to find, park, be discreet etc?

Offline Thephoenix159

Yes this took place in her new area CF14. There are plenty of paid secure discreet car parks nearby. Also street parking if your happy to walk 10mins.