Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Laila - Edinburgh  (Read 1893 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7202708) (20 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Richdson

Hot Thai Laila - Edinburgh
External Link/Members Only

Fancied the look of this one. had read 20 odd positives of her on here so decided to book some time with this one, fired her a text, comms were not the best, kept saying sorry busy without saying when she will be available. eventually managed to get a 30 minutes slot, £70 for 30 minutes, no mention of any extras in her comms.

Flat in Dumbiedykes, been there many times.

Girl: quite tall skinny Thai, no boobs, no arse, facially not attractive at all. didn't like the look of her at all, she was friendly enough though.
In mind, I need to make an excuse and leave,  no way I am staying , but leaving I asked her if she got a flatmate, in mind as well, been I was given the less attractive girl due to the good one being busy serving another punter, then to be told that her flat is ladyboy which I am into that, so decided to leave, and she was happy to let me out with no issue, even she had a smile on her face.

Summary: potential B&S this one or photos been heavily photoshopped.

Verdict: better to avoid this one or book but make sure you have a plan B in hand.

Offline windowlicker

Had spotted this one on AW for a potential visit this week. Telephone number was not showing so passed. Glad I did.

All the other reviews said she was 5ft 1. So definitely a switch.

Offline charliepie

I don't mind the tall, skinny, itty bitty titty, arse like a 12-year-old boy type myself but not sure I'll visit her despite this:-)

The ladyboy is probably this one:-

Offline Charlie Richdson

Had spotted this one on AW for a potential visit this week. Telephone number was not showing so passed. Glad I did.

All the other reviews said she was 5ft 1. So definitely a switch.

Found her number on Vivi street

yeah she got quite few positives, there is potential that profile has changed hands or  clients were diverted to less attractive girl.

Offline Charlie Richdson

I don't mind the tall, skinny, itty bitty titty, arse like a 12-year-old boy type myself but not sure I'll visit her despite this:-)

The ladyboy is probably this one:-

I didn't get to see her flatmate
yeah give it a go mate, you might have a better luck.

Offline charliepie

Is her face totally terrible though, I know it can be subjective lol. I can't find her on Viva, the ladyboy put her address on bp so I assume it's the usual flat on the corner. I thought you might have tried Trang on Viva as she looks reasonable.

Offline charliepie

Must be a b&s if she doesn't have falsies and there was also a mention of her possibly being trans on one of the recent reviews threads.

Offline Charlie Richdson

Is her face totally terrible though, I know it can be subjective lol. I can't find her on Viva, the ladyboy put her address on bp so I assume it's the usual flat on the corner. I thought you might have tried Trang on Viva as she looks reasonable.

External Link/Members Only    that's her on viva street

yes its the flat on the corner, there are 3 flats in that street though, so not too sure if that trans shares the flat with Thai Laila

Offline charliepie

Thanks for the link, it's weird she's not showing up for me when I search Viva or maybe my eyesight's going:-)  That'll be the flat that Yuri the trans is using as she's put it in her birthplace advert.

*Edit* I usually use the Thai filter on Viva but she didn't show up, she did when I used Laila as the search term though...still a bit weird
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 12:15:17 am by charliepie »

Offline Charlie Richdson

Thanks for the link, it's weird she's not showing up for me when I search Viva or maybe my eyesight's going:-)  That'll be the flat that Yuri the trans is using as she's put it in her birthplace advert.

*Edit* I usually use the Thai filter on Viva but she didn't show up, she did when I used Laila as the search term though...still a bit weird

haven't checked Yuris profile thought, WGs  do tend to travel between the 3 flats in same street, some moons ago, seen one girl in flat and two 3 days later and wanted to visit her she sent a different address, still in same street. Pretty sure those flats are ran by the same group.

Offline charliepie

Yeah, I expect you're right - I guess they just shuffle them around to keep us confused or maybe they want a new flatmate.

Offline Charlie Richdson

Yeah, I expect you're right - I guess they just shuffle them around to keep us confused or maybe they want a new flatmate.

Not too sure how this works, maybe they get shuffled to minimise the risk of getting complaints from neighbours.

Offline charliepie

Just reviewed Laila, you must have been unlucky and maybe got one of her mates from the other flats standing in for her for some reason. She said she's been here two weeks and the girl I saw was the one in the adverts and not as described above by you. Maybe give it another go if you can be arsed as she's here until Saturday, she was wearing heels when I arrived but when removed was probably around 5'4" and had decent baps and arse so can't have been the one that greeted you surely. It might be a bit embarrassing if you do go along and it is the same one as you walked away from last time but as the flatmate is a ladyboy I'm not sure what happened last week.

Offline Charlie Richdson

Just reviewed Laila, you must have been unlucky and maybe got one of her mates from the other flats standing in for her for some reason. She said she's been here two weeks and the girl I saw was the one in the adverts and not as described above by you. Maybe give it another go if you can be arsed as she's here until Saturday, she was wearing heels when I arrived but when removed was probably around 5'4" and had decent baps and arse so can't have been the one that greeted you surely. It might be a bit embarrassing if you do go along and it is the same one as you walked away from last time but as the flatmate is a ladyboy I'm not sure what happened last week.

there is another group in the middle flat now, not too sure about last week.
 just read your review, glad that went well for you and you had good time, maybe I got unlucky or something, might give it another go.

Offline charliepie

I'm not sure either, her face wasn't at all unpleasant(to me anyway) and she had long hair extensions in, down to her arse crack I'd say. She was using the farther away bigger bedroom, the one with the sofa.
Don't bother with Trang, I used reverse image search and have concluded it's a b&s Chinese operation.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 04:37:47 am by charliepie »