Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_Fox - Glasgow  (Read 2154 times)

33 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279895) (29 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BangBro

External Link/Members Only

Fee- 30 min incall -£100 owo and cim included.

Saw Amanda a couple of weeks ago when she was in Glasgow

Comms- texted on morning of meet as my other booking cancelled on me . She replied quickly and we arranged to meet at midday.

Location- Hotel near Charing Cross. She texted directions to lift room number.

The Girl- Good looking Lithuanian, fit body, wearing stockings and heels ,  amazingly friendly and chatty and lots of laughs.

Services - Once paperwork wass out of the way , she got straight down to business . French kissing and then me on edge of bed, Amanda dropped to her knees sucking the life out of the wee man . Lot's of spitting , eye contact etc . Moved onto bed , for a bit of 69 and she was getting wet from me lickeing her out ( she even mentioned she was wet!) bagged up and stated in mish then CG, where she started giving me instructions so she could come ! Hold me here , push me up and down etc. Seemed to work and I felt a gush all over my cock and belly . Then onto doggy and rcg. after about 20 mins of all that I got her to suck me off and came in her mouth. She seems to really enjoy what she does!

Cleaned up and then she asked if I wanted a massage or a shower . As time was running out , opted for shower, but I felt she would have happily let me run over . No clockwatching , superb attitude.

Would highly recommend Amanda if you get the chance.

She did have her 2 dogs in the bathroom , which has been mentioned in other reviews of her, but I never knew that until I went for a shower and she moved em out!

Strong Positive and will return next time she's in Glasgow.

Online Glesgaboy

Good review dude.
I revisited on her recent visit ( hotel was near Botanics) and she was on fire.
As before and in your review good attitude and a great fuck ‘n bj too.

She’s talking abt what next…so hopefully she’ll be back in Glesga a couple of times before she hangs up them stockings.  :music:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 11:20:52 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Charlie Richdson

Good review dude.
I revisited on her recent visit ( hotel was near Botanics) and she was on fire.
As before and in your review good attitude and a great fuck ‘n bj too.

She’s talking abt what next…so hopefully she’ll be back in Glesga a couple of times before she hangs up them stockings.  :music:

She used to be based in Glasgow when she first started, wanted to book her, then read couple of post suggest she comes across as a wanker, and used to have a Twitter account where used to post punters phone numbers and their conversations with her, And if I remember right, she used to post some racial abuse towards certain ethnic groups.

then she had quite few positive, but still never wanted to see her.

Online anonymouse72

She used to be based in Glasgow when she first started, wanted to book her, then read couple of post suggest she comes across as a wanker, and used to have a Twitter account where used to post punters phone numbers and their conversations with her, And if I remember right, she used to post some racial abuse towards certain ethnic groups.

then she had quite few positive, but still never wanted to see her.

She's currently in Exeter and I messaged her with a view to book. She wanted to know the in and outs of a cats arse, age, ethnicity, AW name and how many feedback etc. I gave up, I want a shag I'm not applying for a fucking job.

Offline nombre

According to her FAQ you need to 'look' under 60 and be fit

Offline Charlie Richdson

She's currently in Exeter and I messaged her with a view to book. She wanted to know the in and outs of a cats arse, age, ethnicity, AW name and how many feedback etc. I gave up, I want a shag I'm not applying for a fucking job.

although she got a pile of positives on here, still think is one to avoid

Offline Charlie Richdson

According to her FAQ you need to 'look' under 60 and be fit

fucking hell