Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy-Fox-X - Muirkirk  (Read 1873 times)

12 review(s) for Roxy-Fox-X (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline RWD

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 min incall £80

Roxy was someone on my hotlist, but after reading mixed reviews here, and concerns about location not being discrete on another review, I had decided not to visit her.

However, I was browsing AW last night and noticed her green light was on and thought I would give her a go, it was dark and late so not as concerned about location, sent her a text at 10pm on the off chance she was still available, meet was arranged for 11pm

Sent the postcode and told where to park, once I arrived, got another text telling me the flat number. I don't think I would visit during the day due to location, but at night, neighbours curtains closed etc, I had a good look around and didn't see any curtain twitchers, so I felt comfortable enough.

Entered the communal area of the block and the smell of smoke hit me, her flat smelled of smoke as well. Maybe as a non-smoker, it hit me harder.

Entered her flat, paperwork out the way, She is very skinny, but looked good, boobs were small, but I like small boobs, was made to feel at ease as soon as I entered her flat.

We started with kissing, I couldn't taste any smoke. She was fresh and clean.

On to oral, which was good, then she got on top. Nice and tight. Went to change position but wanted some RO so went to 69, unfortunately I came during 69 so didn't get to doggy.

A bit of a chat afterwards and I left satisfied.

Glad, impulse took over last night and I ignored my concerns. The only negative was the smell of smoke, but I can live with that. I will return, only after dark. She has a dog, however it is very friendly, and I like dogs anyway, so this wasn't an issue for me.

Online big-al93

Action still taking place in the living room on a blow up couch/bed thing?

Offline RWD

No, was in a bedroom on a bed.

Offline oddson1970

I am partial to a slim chick but her location puts me off as my window of opportunity is afternoons

Offline ayrshireguy

I am partial to a slim chick but her location puts me off as my window of opportunity is afternoons

I went at the weekend so wasn't as busy around the area and the close door isn't on a buzzer so can walk in without hanging around waiting to be buzzed in,not sure I would go during the day through the week just because of where it's located

Offline nombre

I like a skinny girl too but she was a bit too thin, more a bag of bones. She did provide a good service

Online big-al93

I like a skinny girl too but she was a bit too thin, more a bag of bones. She did provide a good service

I agree she was a bit too thin for my tastes, sounds like she's upped her game since I saw her.

Offline oddson1970

l think l will pass on this one then.....slim is great for me but unhealthy skinny is a no no whatever the service