Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara 52 Greek street Soho walk up  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Jacobyi

I hardly reach central London, but last Tuesday found myself around die to work and made my way to the walk up during the afternoon.
I have seen Tamara before for 20mins but said let's go there again.
Headed to 52 , down the stairs and no one in the waiting area and was told to wait for ten mins. Confirmed Tamara was in today.
After ten mins was led in, again a smiley welcome and greet.
This time I opted for sex oral position (40) + dfk (20)...last time I wanted I did not take any extra.
Gave her my notes and the tips for the maid while she went away to stash them. I got down down to boxer and waited for he to enter.
She comes in and disrobes her gown to reveal a sexy lingerie.
We chat and she teases me.with her tongue showing me a mint in a shape of dick.....we kiss slowly, first just the lips then a little tongue and then a little longer and wow she really kisses passionately.... I felt pampered and showered with her kisses....even the kiss sound mwah she makes was such a turn on ...as we kissed which felt like ages she has her hands on my hard cock....she then pulls down my boxers ....I really like it when the girl gets me naked than myself....
As I start to explore her body.....her nips are nice hard and perky,a little nibble on them ....she stood on a platform one step above so the height made it perfect for another kiss and nibble.... Time to get her out of her lingerie.....as I sat on the bed for her to reveal her natural around ass....
She gets a condom out and puts it on me for a lovely oral with she eye contact deep throat while I lay on the bed and she on the edge bending over.... She asked me I would like to get on top of her ...I opted for doggy....
I stand at the edge of the bed and she kneels on the bed with her legs apart back arched ..... And I slide in my cock in her pussy and see that ass wobble.... Thrusting in and out.... opposite mirror I see her teasing face looking at me telling to go on more ...I asked if we could switch position but that's when I hear the ten mins bell.....I was like oops but she said relax and I continued to cum in the bag as soon as I could... Which didn't take me long...
While I cum I squeeze her ass and calves....she gets of the bed and tells me to lay down and relax and she got me.....wow those words are really strong....she does her special feather touch to ease my body with all that adrenaline rush....at no time was she hurrying me up.....stood up dressed up while we chatted and we lip kissed for our good byes.

Well I have seen her just twice now...and both have been splendid....

Online patelprat

Thanks.

How would you describe her looks? and body?
Would you put in the category of stunning, very pretty, or girl next door pretty?

And is she slim, gym fit, or medium?

Offline Jacobyi

Thanks.

How would you describe her looks? and body?
Would you put in the category of stunning, very pretty, or girl next door pretty?

And is she slim, gym fit, or medium?
She is well reviewed here.....she probably 5ft not gym fit , late 20s , not fat all over but around waist and and below....so that's fat ass....brown skin....34 c cups natural boobs....no heavy make up....her looks are more like a girl next door naughty looks ,pretty....

Online patelprat

She is well reviewed here.....she probably 5ft not gym fit , late 20s , not fat all over but around waist and and below....so that's fat ass....brown skin....34 c cups natural boobs....no heavy make up....her looks are more like a girl next door naughty looks ,pretty....

Thanks.

Offline tantraman

Well I have seen her just twice now...and both have been splendid....

Thnaks for the reminder of this lovely lass in Soho, Jacobyi :hi: ... I need to line up for another splendid session soon :kissgirl: