Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Sara - Milton Keynes  (Read 774 times)

48 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (42 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

Saw Sara couple of days ago, residential area on outskirts of MK, comms by text no issue. £90 half an hour.

Sara's main profile pictures are airbrushed quite a bit but she is pretty, nice slim body, smiley & friendly. She was wearing blue & pink lingerie, looking very hot. Profile says 27 I would say in her early 30s. One reviewer said looks like she is in her 40s, definitely disagree with that!

Was offered a shower but declined as just taken one at home before arriving. Paperwork handed over & Sara left the room & told me to undress & make myself comfortable. Couple minutes & she was back, asked me what I liked & wanted to do, I explained liked gfe with lots of kissing & owo. We got on the bed, Sara on top of me, french kissing for ages, groping at her large fake breasts & every now & then breaking the kissing to give those bad boys a good sucking! She then gave me some good owo, not that deep but still fairly decent & again this lasted quite a while before she asked if we should move on. Bag on, started with her on top, then mish & finally doggy to finish. Throughout the sex Sara was making soft moans & slight movements but not the most enthusiastic, I have had a lot worse though. Offered a shower again which this time I took & then brief talk before leaving.

In summary, could put a bit more into the actual sex, but decent oral, great kissing & Sara is very pretty.