Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtesan Luna - Bensham/Gateshead  (Read 3051 times)

8 review(s) for Courtesan Luna (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Todd Landers

External Link/Members Only

Meeting- within the last week
Location Bensham area of Gateshead
Cost £80 for 30 mins

Had Luna on my radar for probably a couple of years now but due to her travelling etc I’ve never managed to pin her down. From her previous review I realised she’d settled down in Gateshead so fired an AW message off and got a reply the following morning with number and booking confirmation for that afternoon.
Messaged when on my way then again when I arrived and was told the door was open and to go straight in. Terraced house in Bensham area, looks to be her own property as it’s very homely with lots of travelling memorabilia. Luna opened the door dressed as requested and looking incredibly sexy IMO. I’d requested a shower on arrival and instead of the usual ‘there’s a towel it’s through there’ she took me into the bedroom, undressed me, played with my cock for a while then led me by the hand to the bathroom. Quick freshen up then back to the bedroom with Luna waiting in her killer heels. Loads of licking and DFK before her heels came off and her tall stature changed to a more manageable height for the average height guy. She dropped to her knees and gave very good OWO with a little gagging and ball licking. Led her to the bed where she got on all fours while I tongue punched her arsehole while fingering her pussy which she encouraged by licking my fingers and guiding them inside her. Flipped her over to concentrate on her very clean and lovely pussy, very responsive and seemed to enjoy it getting incredible wet with a few shudders thrown in for good measure. Decided it was my turn so lay on the bed and Luna cracked on with a fantastic OWO which got me almost to the PONR. she said she wanted me inside her but I was enjoying the OWO so much I said I was happy with just oral. She insisted I fuck her because my cock was so hard that she wanted it in her pussy. Who am I to refuse such a request?   :thumbsup:  Luna applied the condom with her mouth and climbed on for cow girl which probably only lasted a couple of minutes. Asked if I could come on her face and mouth so she whipped the bag off, I stood at the side of the bed while she squatted on the floor and finished off by sucking my cock until I exploded a huge load on her face/hair and mouth. Kept wanking me until I was completely drained and didn’t seem to be in a hurry to clean my cum off her face and hair. She discreetly deposited my load into a tissue while I lay back on the bed where she cleaned me up with wet wipes while telling me all about her travels. Luna straddled me naked and chatted for what seemed like an eternity and 20 mins over the meet it was me who suggested I go which she insisted there was no hurry. Unfortunately for me I had to go due to time constraints, would of happily stayed longer. All in all a great punt with a very sexy early 40s lady who is great company, sexy and a little bit mad.

Online Kev3773

Great review, not unlike my experience not too long ago. Been waiting for her to return from her latest travels to get booked in again. On the back of this I'll be doing that soon  :hi:

Offline Funtime 1984

Fantastic review. Someone I’ve reviewed in the past. Had a long time out of the game and apologise for being a bit of a non participant in reviews of late. I can’t fathom out my AW login to message luna unfortunately because she was outstanding and seems to of continued that way. I’m probably going to come out of the break for her, will work out how to contact and report back. Imagine will be a positive as she’s one of very few over the years who has been superbly attentive

Offline Todd Landers

Great  punt mate. Don’t get me wrong, there are younger and more attractive SP’s in the area but the whole experience with Luna was first class.

Online Kev3773

Great  punt mate. Don’t get me wrong, there are younger and more attractive SP’s in the area but the whole experience with Luna was first class.

There may well be, but for enthusiasm and overall willingness to please there are few that can match her. I think she genuinely enjoys it  :unknown:
Ps did she show you her Eiffel tower  :D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 08:54:38 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Ride4fun7

She sounds great definitely on my hot list after reading that

Offline nightdriver76

Young/attractive and first class experience rarely seem to belong in the same sentence unfortunately.

Offline Todd Landers

She sounds great definitely on my hot list after reading that

I might have to return to see that. She told me to think of French people to stop me cuming too quick. 😂

Offline bigfish

Is her place discrete with parking outside/nearby. Had a booking a few weeks ago but had to cancel, but so want to see hr still

Online Kev3773

Is her place discrete with parking outside/nearby. Had a booking a few weeks ago but had to cancel, but so want to see hr still
there is plenty free on street parking, I park about  50 metres away not in front of any houses so more discreet. The door has been open on my visits so no awkward standing around outside.  :hi:

Offline johnr1

On her AW profile it says location Durham but the review mentions Gateshead? Is she now located in Gateshead?

Thanks for any info as Gateshead is just down the road for me and she looks the part

Online Kev3773

It's definitely Gateshead now, she relocated a while ago, was having problems with her AW profile so couldn't change it, that was a month or so ago  :hi:

Offline johnr1

It's definitely Gateshead now, she relocated a while ago, was having problems with her AW profile so couldn't change it, that was a month or so ago  :hi:

Thank you Kevin that's a great help  :drinks:

Offline bbanks

Does she ever have a number displayed? I hate using the AW email method

Online Kev3773

Does she ever have a number displayed? I hate using the AW email method

I don't believe so, from what she said to me in the past only gives it out after she has met someone and is comfortable about it  :unknown: