Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lya Lins - Edgware Road - Top Tier GFE  (Read 1763 times)

3 review(s) for Lyandra Lins (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline PuntinTime

Link : External Link/Members Only

Shows up under Lya Big Ass

Comms : Top tier, easy communication via Whatsapp. No maid.

Location : 5 minute walk from Edgeware Road Station, discreet residential area.

Price : 250£ for 1 hour (OWO/DFK/Protected Sex)

The Meet : I've been trying to arrange a meeting with Lya since the first review of hers popped up over here, but never really got around to it. Had the horns on a weekday, decided to take the plunge. Shot off a message in the morning, and everything was confirmed within the hour. Location was easy to find and I was let in discreetly by her. No hide behind the door tricks. I was happy with what i saw. She looks like her pictures, aside from the airbrushing and the filtering. Nothing usual, and just as beautiful. After being let in, she showed me downstairs to the bedroom. I was offered a shower (which I declined), she lay down on the bed, wearing just her lingerie. No clock watching or alarm setting, not even a set routine. I joined her in the bed, before she started talking to me, asking me my name and everything before going full on DFK. We DFKd for about 5 mins slowly stripping our clothes off before she asked me what I liked in bed. It was smooth sailing from there. Good OWO, lots of DT, kissing, spitting, occasionally coming up to FK and generally making sure I enjoyed every second of it. We then changed positions, I performed RO on her, which she seemed to enjoy and almost come from, before asking me to stop because she needed to take a breather. Little bit more OWO before getting the dom on, and starting with CG. CG went on for quite a while, then switched to Reverse CG , Mish and then Doggy. The sight of her arse in doggy made me finish in the bag, and I had to take a breather. It had been 30 mins. We got to talking, chit-chat, the gym, etc. She complimented my physique etc, the usual. She would run her hands across my face sometimes while we spoke etc. We started DFK again, before she started with OWO. I cant pop twice in an hour, but she tried. At one point, she had her face out, tits held together wanting me to cum over her tits. Didn't happen. She looked disappointed lol. Time flew by as we kept up the talk, and she showed me the time when it was almost past the hour and that we should get a move on. Was offered a shower again, took it. Left as very happy man.

Would I return? Fuck yes. Premium price so probably one day in the future. Easily one of the better GFE experiences I've had.

She may not be for everyone, but YMMV. I'd return. Banger of a punt and money well spent. No regrets there.

Online scutty brown

« Last Edit: May 24, 2024, 06:53:53 am by scutty brown »

Offline CookieMonster425

Seems very similar to my experience with her. She’s definitely a notch or two above your average.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401512.0

This is the link to my review - it’s the same bird. This might be helpful for admin to link them.