Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian candy- Awful punt - Leicester  (Read 568 times)

2 review(s) for BRAZILIAN CANDY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Orallover12345

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was earlier this week. I've not been punting much recently as I've not really come across anyone interesting. Thought id give this one a go.. and really wish I hadn't.

Entered the room and there she was.. facially attractive but body was really weird with weird patches of skin in odd places.. but to be honest that wasn't what makes the meet atrocious.. from the moment I walked in she had an annoyed face that was extremely cold.. not even half a smile throughout the whole meet.. she said no to RO.. took 20 extra for OWO which was half decent but didn't last more than 60 seconds.. took 20 extra for FK but literally had a peck on the lips and then she said no ( I've never had this problem before as I always ensure mouth is clean I brush before a meet and have him)..  sex in missionary and then finished in doggy as I didn't want to see her face for another second.. regret not asking for the 20 back for FK but I just wanted to get out of there.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 04:05:40 pm by Orallover12345 »

Online WARSZAWA16

Should this therefore be a negative?

Offline Orallover12345

Sorry mate have now corrected

Online WARSZAWA16

Should this therefore be a negative?
Apologies,I see it has now been changed.