Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyCommand - Bristol  (Read 1072 times)

3 review(s) for LadyCommand (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline saintly100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

£150 for 1hr.

Comms – Good.  All by Whatsapp the same morning.  I included my likes/dislikes of which she took full regard. 

Location – flat in terraced house in Bristol BS8 (I think she currently splits her time between Bristol and Guildford).  Lots of meter parking on the same road.  I was there around noon on a weekday and there were a fair few spaces. Very safe area.

Looks – as per photos on AW and Twitter @TheLadyCommand

Services – Light femdom

Meet – I'd communicated my likes/dislikes (each to his own !) in advance and Mistress took full regard.  But first (her way of starting proceedings): I was made to strip, kneel and put the £s in my mouth to offer them to her.  Then I was collared/leashed and led round on hands/knees.  Then hooded and tied tightly to the bed.  Then all manner of CBT, teasing and torment.  Lots of 'dirty talking' about me being a naughty boy which might sound a bit tedious/obvious but she had a way of doing it which really got me going and she forced some confessions from me which her East European accent made even more persuasive that I tell her.  Also there was lots of what she was going to do with me next and how much she was enjoying making me suffer.  Again, could be tedious/obvious but not the way she does it - all with a twinkle in her eye and a playful edge.  Cut a long story short, she then edged me for the 2nd half then made me swallow my cum. 

Quite out of character for me, she even got me to beg her to take a photo of me with pegs on my balls and post it on her Twitter so she could share the comments with me. Never in a million years did I expect to be doing that !

All in all, I found it very intense experience which I intend to repeat at some point (with variations which I will keep to myself for now). 

Offline bristolnick

Offline ulstersubbie

Nice review, personally I prefer the harder side of kink but it sounds like you really enjoyed it.   :hi: