Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kuala Lumpur - Pmartini Outcall - Sunshine  (Read 715 times)

Offline a203203

Second time booking with an agent called Pmartini. (pmartini.com). The agent operates a two-tier system: there are girls at cheaper rates available for incall, and you can pay (i forget how much.. maybe £100?) to access the 'VIP' section. This all sounds like a potential scam, but KL is a bit of a punting desert, so I went for it a couple of years ago. During my previous booking, I booked an outcall for an hour, and the girl in the photos showed up, so all was well.

It's been quite awhile since my first booking, but did a second one recently. The agent has quite a number of new girls in the portfolio. All comms are done through Telegram. He offered the newest addition, a local Chinese girl called Sunshine, promising natural D cups and excellent GFE. I decided to opt for the 'overnight' rate, since it's only a little more than the two hour rate. I figured since I was booking a hotel and everything, I'd better get a longer session in, not a one hour quickie.

I also, somewhat riskily, pre-paid before the meeting using an anonymised bank transfer. There's the possibility the agent doesn't deliver. Paid about £745 for the overnight rate. The one hour rate is about half that, so, it doesn't quite make sense.

But nevertheless, on the day, the only hitch was the five-star hotel staff who seemed clueless that their own hotel sold day rooms. The girl in the photos showed up: 170cm which is quite tall for local women, voluptuous and curvy throughout, big natural Ds as promised, and a very pretty face with big eyes, small nose, and a wonderful smile. She has some Thai ancestry, which is reflected in her slightly dusky skin tone. Overalla very nice package, curvy bod, pretty face and quite an exotic look... probably a 7.5/10. She was in her late 20s, I would reckon. Very early 30s at a push. Her stats are given as: 170cm / 50kg 34D-24-36. I only don't rate her higher because of the smorgasbord of early 20s nearly perfect Kazakh and Russian girls I've been seeing in Hong Kong.

Anyway, I have her from 12-5. I take her to the hotel gym for a 30 minute workout to get the sweat going. It always gets my juices flowing. Put her through some suggestive weight training poses for fun. Her voluptuous body makes any pose slightly suggestive. I think the very fit gay couple working out there were mildly bemused. Then poolside for some drinks and lounging in the cabana. Then up to the room for playtime.

Interestingly, she's unhestitating with her DFK (not the case for the first girl I booked), and her OWO is really rather good. At this stage we still have something ilke 3.5 hours ahead of us, and I was wondering how to fill the time. I've booked 3 hours+ with English SPs like Silvermonica before, and I do overnights regularly with my Brazilian regular in Europe. But I have more to say to them than to the Malaysian girls. But the show must go on, so into the shower we went... she soaped me up and had my cock in her land, reaching around from behind, in no time. Kisses all over my back and neck and chest. Then quickly on her knees in the shower with my cock in her mouth. She couldn't wait.

Another memorable scene is nibbling her neck, which seems to be extremely sensitive, eliciting loud moans and shudders every time I tongued certain spots. Pounding her in missionary and nibbling her neck was even better, causing her to buck and moan uncontrollably. One more that stood out was pussy eating... she refused to let me eat her pussy at first, saying she doesn't like it, and it's just not done.. I think this is common among the culturally Chinese folks. But I persisted and pretty soon her legs were wide open and she was writhing and moaning away. Tongued her to orgasm once, and then had my way with her pussy with my fingers after that. Sopping wet. But she refused a second round of munching after penetration had begun.

The fucking was pretty nice. She is quite orgasmic and sensitive, and brought herself to climax in cowgirl once, announcing it loudly in Mandarin as she came. She is not hestitant to be vocal, which is very nice. Pounded her for very long periods in standing doggy in front of a full length mirror, legs closed, ass up and head down on the couch, which was the perfect height, and lots and lots of mish. All positions had her loudly moaning, gripping the bedsheets or couch cushions, or wrapping her arms or legs around me. She was also very good with the 'cat bathing' and dfk during penetration.

Finally finished after about 3 hours of fucking and general stroking and stimulation with a long period of missionary pounding on the edge of the bed, cradling her head and pressing my body weight down on her as she clawed at the sheets and my back. Both our bodies were drenched in sweat at this stage... (it was also nice to note she was sweating after standing doggy and ass up doggy... very nice to think of her body straining under the pounding). Shower then off we go our respective ways.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 03:22:57 pm by a203203 »

Offline a203203

Just remembered this… facially she looked like the Japanese AV legend Hana Haruna… and amazingly also has a bodacious bod (not to the same of course) and similar skin tone