Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara Sensual GFE - Ealing  (Read 1092 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7490422) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Spamhead75

When: May 2024
Where: incall Eating Broadway
Services: GFE - OW RO and sex
Price: £150
Link: External Link/Members Only

With thanks in particular to patelprat who's reviews I know I can rely on as there is a bit of an overlap in terms of girls we have both seen but I do not pretend to be in his league in terms of frequency and variety.

And it was the need for variety and to make some inroads into my 2024 punting goals that led me to Sara earlier this month. 

Sara is the first Romanian SP that I've seen and my choice was also heavily influenced by the hot Romanian milf who works in my local supermarket (I have assumed she is Romanian, she may well not be!)

Comms leading up to the meeting were quick and I was able to get a booking for the day and time that I wanted.  I made my way to Ealing Broadway and was guided to the flat when I was nearby.

Once inside the flat I was pleased with my choice.  Sara is fairly tall,  brunette and very slim. I have to go back to early 2010s when I regularly saw Cassie one-to-one for a girl that slim.  After a brief conversation I paid and took a shower. Sara was waiting for me in the main room which I think would normally be the living room but now has a (too low)  bed in it.

We started kissing standing up, Sara then took off her gown to reveal her body, taking of her underwear herself to reveal nice clearly enhanced breasts and a smooth pussy.  We had a good feel of each other before getting on the bed for more kissing.  Next I gave her oral which she seemed to enjoy.  Her pussy tasted great and she was making the right noises.  She then put a condom on my cock for OW which felt good in spite of the condom.  Of course I would have preferred OWO but was aware this isn't on offer.

We fucked mainly in missionary so that I could control the speed and not cum too quick.  I regretted letting a week's worth build up before my visit but I really didn't want to flake on the booking if I had a wank earlier that day. 

It really was very sensual sex and I enjoyed it,  after cumming we had a nice chat. I do like that aspect of punting a new SP,  laying naked post fuck with a woman you have known less than an hour talking about life.

I would recommend Sara as it was a pleasure to meet her.  Her services are fairly vanilla but I think the price reflects this.  I may see her again in the future but I have a fair few ladies still unseen in my hotlist and I am behind on my punting goals (as usual).

Online patelprat

Nice.

Top tip if you return: politely ask for OWO in the comms beforehand. If you are very clean and showered, she should have no problems giving it.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 03:11:45 pm by patelprat »

Offline Spamhead75

Thanks for the tip.  I was hopeful For OWO as I'm very clean and shaven but no luck.  I'd be happy to pay extra for it.  Let's see what happens.