Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Sugar in Liverpool  (Read 1407 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7564334) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kravastkelia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In sunday after the football I really wanted to blow of some steam. Texted candy and got a quick reply, she told me she was out on the town and asked me to come join her. Sure thing I thougt and went to meet her at a bar near hanover street. She was very hot, a bit petite frame but those tits on hers where really massive. Anyway we had a beer and started to chat. She told she wasnt working that night and she was sorry. But we agreed to a meeting the day after at 09.00 am.

A stay apartment near concert square. She gave me the code and when I walked in i noticed there was a reception. Ofcourse the lady owning the place asked me what I was doing there and I told her "I'm waiting for a friend" and as soon as she dissapeared I went up to Candy's apartment.

She opened the door and did the usual hiding behind it. For my luck she was even hotter in daylight! Biggest tits Ive ever seen but they did look great on her. She also had great soft skin.

We agreed on 45 minutes for £130 (unforutnaley 1 cum only policy) but everything was included (RO, 69, FK, OWO, CIM, Thai massage).
She started with asking if I wanted the massage first but told her to save that for later.
Started of with some really good OWO for about 10 minutes, a boob job and  then on to RO and later missionary and spooning. Was so close to come all the time so I pulled out dropped the bag and let her finish in her mouth.

Then on to massage wich was really good and I enjoyed it alot.

She wasnt the most chatty nor happy but she wasnt rude or something like that. Really enjoyed my time with her and the only con was the 1 cum policy
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 01:26:15 pm by Kravastkelia »

Offline sevenstealth

Profile seems to have gone now. Looks decent this one as well, hopefully she returns

Love that you managed a little try before you buy by having a drink with her first!

Online RandomGuy99

Profile seems to have gone now. Looks decent this one as well, hopefully she returns

Love that you managed a little try before you buy by having a drink with her first!
I think she takes it down if she's booked up.

Offline turbopound300

I enquired where she was going after Manchester a couple of weeks ago (I couldn't make those dates or Liverpool after sadly..) I believe someone said on another review that she was going back to Hong Kong after Liverpool  :-/ Hope she returns soon!

Offline nightbot

I enquired where she was going after Manchester a couple of weeks ago (I couldn't make those dates or Liverpool after sadly..) I believe someone said on another review that she was going back to Hong Kong after Liverpool  :-/ Hope she returns soon!
She's Cantonese?
I thought she was Thai for some reason.

Offline rubberduck221

She's Thai but I believe her home is in Hong Kong. She told me she was going back to Hong Kong a few weeks ago, but she's still here so who knows how long she'll stay :unknown: