Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Louise - Medway - Was so looking forward to her  (Read 753 times)

6 review(s) for English-Louise (0 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline andy172

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £90

Was looking forward to meeting Louise, and at that time there were no UKP reviews.... so no warnings.

Met at beginning of May in her rented house in Gillingham. Easy enough to find but the estate looks a bit dodgy, and had plenty of signs up warning of CCTV, however I was meeting up in the daytime so nothing to worry about. Plenty of on street parking. House is a bit of a mess, junk everywhere downstairs. You are met by her in a dressing gown, she says that she does not want the neighbours to get a free peak of her in her underwear.

She is pretty and very petite, just as I like them. Has a charming accent and is very softly spoken and polite. All good so far but when we got onto the business in hand my thoughts are pretty much the same as the previous reviewer. Kissing was almost non existent, just pecks on the cheek really. She had me excited and I went to go down on her when she told me that she does not enjoy oral on her and its not something she does. My bad, should have checked her likes list carefully. If I had realised this I probably would not have met up as this is something that I enjoy, and if its not on the menu then the meeting is going to be a bit boring. So immediately a thick blue condom was put on me by her mouth and a quite boring blow job followed. This lasted for about 10 minutes when she offered sex, asking me what position I wanted. I chose doggy which pleased her as its her favourite, so after about 10 minutes of this it was all over and done with.

I got a blow job and sex, which ultimately that was what I was there for (shame about the lack of oral on her), and she seems a nice natural girl, so hence the neutral, not negative. Just disappointed that she did not put a bit more into it, maybe that will come with experience?

Would I return? No.

Online mikey_mike

She does have a good profile but would agree it sounds a disappointing service.  Thanks for sharing

Offline Jameson20

Sounds mediocre at best. This SP has had about 20 different AW names/profiles and no doubt because she provides a consistently shit service.

Offline PilotMan

Was looking forward to meeting Louise, and at that time there were no UKP reviews.... so no warnings.

Met at beginning of May

She's got reviews going back to 2022   :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=37603

After 5 reviews, she still can't rack up a positive. Clearly one to avoid.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 02:01:00 pm by PilotMan »

Offline andy172

There were no reviews on this profile when I saw her, they appeared after the event, the same day I saw her unfortunately just bad timing.

Offline PilotMan

There were no reviews on this profile when I saw her, they appeared after the event, the same day I saw her unfortunately just bad timing.

Bummer.

It's always worth asking if anyone knows her.

She's indexed against 8!! previous profiles, racking up a colossal count of negatives.

I think this was a case of bad timing, sorry for that.

All it needed was a helper to take notice and / or someone pointing out or asking, so that we can index the new profile against her old reviews, once that's done, there's no hiding for her.