Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmin hot xxx - Heathrow - good plan C but no more  (Read 696 times)

1 review(s) for Jasmin hot xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7203129) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Stealthmode]

Online gman28

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one a couple of weeks ago as I was returning from holiday and in the area.

Comms: initially good, not so on arriving to the location where several "5 / 10 mins baby" led to an ultimatum given and a total of 30 mins delay.

Girl: accurate current photos but not as glammed up, if being critical, boobs natural but more on the saggy side than firm, surprising for her age. Great nipples/areolas but gather she didn't like them played with much.

Price: 100 GBP for the hour with no advertised extras taken (CIM and "Deep Troath" were available at 20 extra each) - I see prices have increased since.

Given the room number 30 minutes late. On knocking heard two girls talking (clearly debating which one was booked) and as entered saw another girl scurry into the bathroom. Jasmin looked decent so decided to drop my annoyance about the time and stayed.

She asked me to shower the important regions, which required turfing her mate Kimberly from the comfort of the toilet seat. So the combination of back-to-back bookings and two girls sharing one bed will be the reason for the delays here. Also no up-sell was attempted for a duo but I'd have considered if the time keeping was good.

On to the bed for commencement of OWO - average effort and nothing super to write home about although to her credit she didn't immediately suggest a condom on the first sign of life and continued on for a pleasurable 10 mins or so.

Then she suggested sex. I agreed and she applied the condom and lubed up to start in cowgirl allowing me access to her boobs as she rode me. Soft skin to touch but noticed that her legs were bristly from shaving them perhaps 1-2 days ago. Happily let me fuck her from underneath also and ensured that good rhythm was acheived.

Eventually switched to missionary where I went to town and pounded her until finishing in the bag. No restrictive movements or complaints at all and her standard EE coldness began subsiding during this.

Cleaned up and chatted for a bit before round two which she commenced with OWO to get me hard and then more cowgirl, missionary and finished off fucking her in doggy with great view of her arse and tattoos.

Overall, I'd rate this as a low neutral bordering on high negative. Her attitude was fine once in the room but the time-keeping and room sharing shouldn't be forgiven. Therefore, a good plan C or D for those that can tolerate the wait. I tend to prefer GFE style and if not available then a full-on PSE session. This was neither, and as a result, for me it was mechanical and a tad boring. For sure not worth the base price increase.

For clarity, I saw while browsing AW the other week that she, along with Kimberly had bareback checked after they moved from Heathrow to Harrow area. This service was neither suggested or provided.

Online gman28

Forgot to mention its a new AW profile spawn. Previous name was Inez (with reviews here I think)

Online gman28

Yes, that was her Gray.

Might consider a P&D if she sticks around during the summer.