Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natella - High Street Kensington  (Read 1459 times)

Online Bartolomeo

External Link/Members Only
£250 for hour

Comms:
All done through agency via telegram.

Meet:
Natella has a certain beauty about her. Very pretty. Slim body with peachy bum and amazing boobs.

Smiley and welcoming, she took me into the bedroom and straight into FK, before offering shower or washing hands. I took shower.

Once out of shower, she was waiting for me naked on bed with just stockings on. Looked beautiful. She got up and straight into lengthy DFK before getting me to sit on edge of bed for OWO and then shortly after to lay on bed to continue the OWO. It was true cock worship! I let her do her thing for a while, then pulled her up for more FK, and she then moved up to grind her pussy on my cock. She adjusted couple times to make sure there was no accident and shortly after, went back down to continue the cock worship.

Suggested it was my turn and never seen a woman move so fast to get into position  :lol:
Very responsive and I continued until she made a loud groan and jerked her body upwards. She whispered "I want you now" and got the condom on. Into missionary. She knows how to position her body, so there's no limiting of access and you can get a good rhythm going. She seemed to be enjoying herself and also slapped my leg with pleasure couple times, so I kept going until I came.

Clean up and some chat, before she was back on the cock worship and I got hard pretty quickly. She really went at it and with hand action thrown in. I suggested condom and she gave me a smile and nod.

She wanted to start on top. She put energy into it and loved when she squatted and was slamming down on my cock, although that didn't last long. She was then eager for doggy. I stood by edge of bed and lot of variation. Holding her by bum and then she started to spread her cheeks wide, so was holding her by shoulders and then by her arms. I was really going at it and she was making a lot of noise! Couple slaps on my legs again. Then she moved off bed so we'd be doing doggy standing, again hard and fast, until it was like we both needed breather at same time, and we both just stood pressed up against each other.

I was gonna go for another position, but she undocked and ripped off the condom and pushed me onto the bed and went back to the OWO. I think she'd been busy and felt like maybe she was getting a bit tired and not able to go for more sex. She was really making an effort to make me cum though, but I let her know I wouldn't be able to so soon. She came to cuddle up to me and final five minutes of chat and kisses.

I'm glad I finally got round to seeing Natella. Lovely person and one hell of an experience. She's all about making you feel good about yourself. Non stop compliments about everything really, and for some, she'd give explanation of why she'd given it. It just comes across as genuine.

Online patelprat

Glad you saw her and had a great time.

Top lady.

Offline PuntinTime

Had a similar experience, review coming soon