Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan @ Olinas - Edgware Road  (Read 1049 times)

Offline exitonly

Date/Time:
May 2024

Booking:
1hr @ £140 (£150)

Comms:
Whatsapp message sent, replied couple of mins later confirming with address - seamless

The Venue
A pebble toss from Edgware Road tube, buzz entry multi tenant building so you may bump into other folk, nice comfy clean pad

The Lady
Well there's a Video on the profile so she cant be that different.. and I quite fancied the heavily made up appearance. Without the makeup she looks somewhat different, but still (in my opinion) very pretty- I was not disappointed. Friendly chatty girl with better spoken English than other Olina ladies I've met

The meet
Greeted warmly and ushered in. Chat and paperwork sorted (loyalty prog Discount) then off to accompanied shower - the usual attention paid to cleanliness.. . Back in the room event proceeded better than expected, offered drink,  Nice chat and connection - good GFE. Quite passive with no complaints or refusals, good real-time feedback during proceedings on what she liked - plenty of DFK throughout. not over the top but just right (for me). Nice chat after , didn't have massage, but previous reviewers noted this was nothing memorable..

Summary
Great hour spent with a charming sexy temporary companion. If I forget im on a punt and the girl is friendly and engaging then im a happy Chappy..

Web link:
External Link/Members Only