Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Anna94 Central Milton Keynes  (Read 492 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7017082) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Ftwat26

AW External Link/Members Only
May 2024
£70 for 30 mins

Comms were quick and efficient all done via SMS. Punt arranged within an hour of first contact.

Location was a serviced apartment in CMK in a building amongst a busy area of offices. Got the flat number when waiting outside and buzzed straight in.

The lady - seemed to be in her 30s, 5ft 6, medium length dark brown hair, facially accurate to the AW photo and had a really nice body.

Handed over cash and onto the bed. The action was a bit lacklusture, started off with closed lip kissing whilst stripping. Thendhe did some owo which was ok, lots of head bobbing with no variation. After a while I did some RO, she looked and tasted really good and got some gentle moans, after quite a bit of this, sex started with her riding on top, then missionary. A few mins in she lifted her legs up for deeper entry, she had great smooth legs and really nice feet which were inviting for kissing and sucking, so did this for a while and then reached down and sucked her tits and light kissing. Doggy was next, really nice round and shapely ass and after a few mins I was getting close. Pulled out for a breather and explored her body fot a little while then the final action was back to missionary where I finished.

Cleaned up myself whilst she went out of the room for a few mins, came back in and had a very brief chat and was out the door with a few minutes to spare.

Overall it was a neutral. Service wise everything was "ok". Great body and nice face, clean and pleasant enough but she felt a bit cold hence neutral. However good VFM and I would return purely for her body and looks.

Offline funlovingguy

have seen her and my review is same as yours , she need to improve her service, i was broderline netrual

Offline Ftwat26

have seen her and my review is same as yours , she need to improve her service, i was broderline netrual

Yeah, it could have been a borderline positive but it was just the lack of, something, which made it into a neutral. Really great body though, so for folks who prefers predominantly body over service then its a winner.