Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Vivian - The Heathrow Hottie TOFTT  (Read 455 times)

3 review(s) for Stunning Mona (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Snax

External Link/Members Only

TOFTT as I was the first one to try her out and then leave a brief review on the TOFTT thread confirming that she's real. Some punters read this and went and smashed her and gave me zero props for my info. Meh who cares?

When? Early March 2024 when she was brand squeaky new.

How much? £40 for 15mins

Comms? Good but handled by a fellow WG who awkwardly shares the small hotel room with her.

Fired off a text and agreed a time. Confirmed kissing and OWO in the 15 min appointment.

Plenty of paid parking available, she has a room in a popular hotel near Heathrow. I walked into the hotel and turned left as instructed by her friend who was handling the Comms, pretended my best to act like I was going to my room and knew where I was going. No reception staff bothered me and I went straight up. Passed a fit domestic cleaner on my travels to her triple digit hotel room, we made eye contact but I bottled it.

Knock knock and the girl in the pics opens the door looking less glam cos no make up. Her unattractive friend who speaks English was in the bed in her underwear. Reconfirmed services with her and she quickly went to the bathroom to give us some privacy. Awkward!

Vivian speaks almost zero English and used this to deny me kissing even tho I had confirmed beforehand. Then she tried to put a rubber for oral. I told her no I want OWO. She started to suck my cock bare. Her body is amazing and tanned. Her boobs are bolt ons that defy gravity. I started groping her as she sucked me, this must have turned her on as she came up from giving me.head and started to spit on my dick. This turned me on so I got rubbered up and told her to go missionary where I fucked her hard, switched her to doggy and went to town with no restrictions. Couldn't hold it in and unloaded in her soon after.

Cleaned up and she was quiet as a mouse. I had given her a £50 note and still hadn't got my £10 change. Had to ask her friend for it and then Vivian gave me my change. I think she tried to bump me.
Because of that and the no kissing thing even after agreeing beforehand (and it's on her profile) I have rated this a neutral. Still recommend tho if you like passive tanned slim EE girls. Plus I loved watching her spit on my cock without asking.

On my way out I walked past the fit cleaner and bottled it again. Ho hum!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 02:52:09 am by Snax »