Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abigail Olina - Notting Hill Gate  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Drika

External Link/Members Only

Date/Time:
May 2024 mid afternoon

Booking:
1hr @ £150

Comms:
sent a WhatsApp to Olina and couple of min later all booked.

The Venue
A couple of minutes walk from Notting Hill Gate. A side street of the main road, enough discreet. Olina gave me the address and building number but had to call back when outside for the flat number. That was on the ground floor

The Lady
Olina photos seem quite accurate, she just had less/no make-up and the 22yo stated was a while ago. I would say she's more around 30 (as with every Thai/asian it is very hard to guess )
Very limited English, she tries her best and you get your business done but don't expect you can have a conversation with her. it's more lots of very short back-and-forth sentences and half of the time you have to repeat yourself :D

The meet
hiding behind the door trick, I got inside, closed the door and she was in her black lingerie . Nice to see she was the one of the photos.
Shoes off and ushered inside the room where she started kissing and groping :) NO DFK but that just because I wasn't really into that.
Gave her 150 roses, she went away to stash, back and helped me removing all my clothes  :lol:

She removed the tiny dress, handed me over a towel and we went to the bathroom where she made sure I was totally clean. No action in the bathroom. She took a quick shower too and back in the room where the action started.
Asked me to lay on the bed and she came on top, more kissing, more groping and soon she was facing my friend, kissing around until she started putting it in her mouth and sucking  :hi:
OWO  continued for a good five minutes until I asked her to move to 69 and we went on for another 5 minutes or so... She was fresh, no fingering allowed and a bit cold at the beginning but started losing up afterwards.
OWO wasn't that great but I liked it as I have 1 pop person and despite the long sucking and playing session she managed to make me hard without getting close to the edge as it usually happens....

Bag on and straight in to missionary, then doggy, scissor,  and other positions I don't even remember :D this was played multiple times.
Initially she was a bit detached so I played my card start complimenting her body, face, pussy and she losen up and became much more GFE  :angelgirl: and I think this totally changed the outcome of the session.

After probably 15/20m fucking her in any positions, I asked if I can have her ass.
She replied yes but be gentle...  very slow... At that point I got really hard . I wanted to understand if she was ok with that but I wasn't really interested then. I like the 2nd channel but it gets me overexcited and I don't last long so I opted for a prone bone position instead :D

Glad of that decision! We went on for more than 10 minutes,I was controlling the speed and slowing down at times to avoid getting too much to the edge and it worked really well.
She also got really wet and I had the impression she was enjoying it and if I had continue I could make her come.
I started kissing her on the neck and talking more dirty to her... Asking her if she wanted to come and she got quite engaged, and played the GFE role.
another probably 5m and she started moaning, she asked me to slow down until she asked to stop....  (that was ok for me as hearing her coming was too much excitement and I came too inside the bag, inside her). 
I gently removed my cock from her pussy and she did a quick moan,  sat on the bed and started acting like she was in pain.  Started blowing and using her hands to move towards her pussy  :unknown:

I was laying on the other side of the bed relaxing and trying to understand what the heck was going with her   :unknown:
I asked if she was ok and she replied yes, and made me understand that it was just too much action and she was going to be fine.
After a couple of minutes or so she finally stopped and did calm down.
She went to reach back to my cock like she wanted to finalise the work and make me happy toobut was surprised I had come too (the bag was full).
I think that she genuinely came  and during her orgasm didn't realise I had come too. That seemed genuine to me.  Who knows :unknown: the important bit here is that, fake or not, I really enjoyed that  experience :hi: :wacko:

Conclusion:

Solid Positive, I really enjoyed that I managed to pump her for over 30m (this is not common for me :D )

Positive:
  • nice lady, toned body what you see in the photos is what you get. I hate when ladies are totally different than their photos.
  • multiple positions, multiple times and no pushback
  • she did climax (or faked it really well)

Neutral:
  • A bit more playing in the shower would have been nice, my guess is that I should have taken the initiative and she would have followed.  :unknown:
  • She seems to be a bit detached and makes things a bit mechanically. I think you really need to play her game play and try to get her confidence or you won't enjoy it. I tried the way of compliments and that seems to have worked for me

Negative:
  • OWO is not great (but this is very subjective). I think it turned out a positive for me as often if the lady is good I get to the edge very quickly and can't manage 30m fuck session. But trying to be objective, if you like OWO I don't think she would be your cup of tea.
  • English is very very limited

Would I return?
Likely,  but I don't punt much and I want to explore other nests before getting back to her, not sure if she will be around then.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 01:17:35 am by Drika »

Offline gman28

Good review! After reading I feel the urge to see her again!