Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CBB21 - Rhyl  (Read 920 times)

1 review(s) for CBB21 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline TomD1343

External Link/Members Only

Cam girl offering incall in Rhyl North Wales

Paperwork - £70 15min OWO CIM

Comms - all done by AW booking. No phone number given. This was slightly annoying as traffic / roadworks were bad and trying to message through there not easy while driving. Perhaps if she had a burner phone it would be easier to communicate with her.

Place - residential house, not massively discreet at all. Blinds all closed. Parked outside, messaged and give the nod to ring the doorbell. Very much a 'home' - dogs downstairs, well furnished, not an airbnb by the looks of it.

Girl - as seen, plenty of photos and you can see her on cam. Fit, young brunette, part of a couple but this was just 1-2-1. Fancied her straight away and led upstairs. Very down to earth and chatty. Once upstairs undressed and I sat on her bed.

Action - booked a blow and go, it was that. Unzipped and she started. Timer clock on the wall - bit strange but helped me enjoy and take my time. Very enjoyable oral skills, responded to instruction how I liked it. Shot my load in her mouth and she swallowed the lot.

Would I return?

Yes 100% - good value local BJ, from a cute youg lady, not much up here in N Wales. Seen she's no longer offering these which is a shame.

Offline Boredbobby

Did notice she doesn’t offer Blow and Go anymore was tempted before. Bit pricey now though.

Offline Punting_Mad

You were corresponding to her via AW emails to tell her you were outside the house?