Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GORGIOUS GIRL AVAILABLE IN LEICESTER EVERYTHING ALLOWED sounds a little to good  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Jimmyarrow

Have been chatting on WhatsApp and there no extra charges ect …just comes over very nice
Sounds to good to be true …
Anyone seen her yet
Thanks Jimmy

Offline GingerNuts

Offline GingerNuts

Google search Thavee Kahawalage.

Online mr.bluesky

Everything allowed apart from "A levels and Web cam" so everything not allowed  then  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2024, 06:54:19 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline GoldTop

£90 an hour. Yeah roght….

Offline GoldTop

Everything alllowed. Anal filming please. Errrrrr.

Offline Jimmyarrow

Offline scutty brown

Google search Thavee Kahawalage.

Whoever you see it's clearly not going to be the girl in the photos

Offline Genuine Mick

I have tried to book her,and she had given me the street but when i arrived all i kept getting from her was street name even though i asked for a house or a flat number,completely Fake profile as far as im concerned unless anyone has actually met this Sri Lankan actress?? :diablo: :diablo:
Oh i called her too while on the street and got an American voicemail which took forever to go through,so make of that what you will? :dash:

Online scouting

I have tried to book her,and she had given me the street but when i arrived all i kept getting from her was street name even though i asked for a house or a flat number,completely Fake profile as far as im concerned unless anyone has actually met this Sri Lankan actress?? :diablo: :diablo:
Oh i called her too while on the street and got an American voicemail which took forever to go through,so make of that what you will? :dash:

As Scutty says in the reply above yours, there is no chance that you will get to see the Sri Lankan beauty. You probably dodged a bullet

Offline GingerNuts

Whoever you see it's clearly not going to be the girl in the photos

That was my point.

Offline scutty brown

That was my point.

Others appeared not to understand so I thought I'd reiterate what you'd said. I wasn't disagreeing with you

Offline GoldTop

Amazes me what part of "steer clear" some folk don't get