Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: charlottex Lymm Services  (Read 1693 times)

15 review(s) for charlottex (9 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline TomD1343

External Link/Members Only

15min blow and go.

Paperwork - £80 for 15min blow & go February this year.

Comms - easy, all done via text from number on AW profile. Saw her light was on in the morning, texted and was in her room an hour later.

Place - Lymm Services. First time there! Not great... awful room but not there long. Easy to get to, park and get a refreshment.

Girl - seen some divisive reviews here, she looks FAF in her photos. I must say I was surprised given some of the earlier reviews. She's not a supermodel. She is taller than expected and stocky. Not an ounce of fat on her though just a big build. No makeup, opened door in casual underwear. I found her attractive, just not the knockout I was expecting. She does have amazing tits.

Action - the good bit, I'd booked 15min OWO CIM only. Laid on the bed clothed and she sucked me off - amazing oral skills, came in her mouth quite quick. We chatted, she looked at the clock and said 'do you want another one before you go'. Came in her mouth again. Not sure I've managed two pops in 15min before.

Would I return?

Yes, if closer to me. Lymm is handy but grim - wouldn't make a habit of visiting. I see she's often in Bury / Cheadle which is a stretch for me.

Offline lewisjones23

she's had mixed reviews but fair play to her offering another go in a 15 min b&g

Offline Willnotts

Frustrating as I had booked her and she suddenly cancelled

Offline Oldyorkshirepunter

Frustrating as I had booked her and she suddenly cancelled

I had a look to book today also mate and seems all dates have been taken off and replaced with “TBC”. Usually has a whole weeks dates up at a time. Hopefully nothing untoward has happened but we’ll see :dash:

Offline RandomGuy99

Profiles now gone.
I think that's because the profile said she was going on a break for a couple of weeks, so no doubt it'll return when she's back working. I guess it avoids coming back to 10,000 messages from horny guys who then chase her for replies.

Offline nightbot

She ghosted me on the spot eventhough there were coms merely minutes before and both myself and her asked each other for confirmation multiple times throughout the day. I gave her plenty of chance to explain herself and I am generally very forgiving and I don't really like talking smack about someone, but still a negative to come.

Basically wasted 5 hours of my day considering all the travel to and from, walking, waiting etc and the train ticket. She was aware that I was using public transport, and that the weather was shite etc. I thought I'd text her again later to see if something can be arranged again but given that she didn't respond to me I would feel off about meeting someone who atleast seemingly has no regards for other people like that to do extend basic coursety.

I skipped gym and a movie showing for this...lol
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 05:22:03 pm by nightbot »

Offline RandomGuy99

She ghosted me on the spot eventhough there were coms merely minutes before and both myself and her asked each other for confirmation multiple times throughout the day. I gave her plenty of chance to explain herself and I am generally very forgiving and I don't really like talking smack about someone, but still a negative to come.

Basically wasted 5 hours of my day considering all the travel to and from, walking, waiting etc and the train ticket. She was aware that I was using public transport, and that the weather was shite etc. I thought I'd text her again later to see if something can be arranged again but given that she didn't respond to me I would feel off about meeting someone who atleast seemingly has no regards for other people like that to do extend basic coursety.

You travelled by public transport to a motorway service station? 

How does that work?

Offline nightbot

You travelled by public transport to a motorway service station? 

How does that work?
She mainly works in Cheadle.
Just because I'm posting in this thread doesn't mean I went to Lymm service station too.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2024, 05:28:17 pm by nightbot »

Online Fac51

Sounds terrible from the SP fella that

Probably best you actually put a full review up when you can & give her a red card - to ensure everyone on this site can see what a bad experience you had