Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English LOLLIE - Nottingham  (Read 1996 times)

19 review(s) for English LOLLIE (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

£160 1hr (or maybe £180 - can't remember)

Booking was about a month or two ago.

Comms very straight forward, all good until I arrived.  Some confusion over the door, then I ended up waiting around outside for a good while.  Turns out the door intercom thingy was broken so she had to come down and let me in which was probably pretty obvious to some! 

Location was central-ish Nottingham, near hooters and the train station.  Block of apartments, quite nice inside really.

The girl herself was tall-ish, blonde, very gym fit with lovely pert natural tits and a toned/muscular physique.  Nice bronze tan, possibly had her lips done but most have these days!

Two rounds of action, can't recall if there was much kissing so there must not have been much if any, but the sex was great and she was up-for-it and smiling/happy/playful throughout.  Only OW if i recall correctly. That said, it was a very decent shag with a young, attractive, fit blonde.

Photos on her profile are very accurate, as is her age by my reckoning.  Her free gallery photo entitled 'Fit' is a good one to go off.  Perhaps a bit pricey at £180 for the hour which is why I suspect her prices have recently gone up a bit - can't think i would have paid that much, but maybe I did.

8/10 very sexy would love to fuck again!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:19:55 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline NickyBobby

Looks great, shame she stopped working in Notts on Wed