Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there a "must see" parlour WG in May 2024?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Rack Admirer

I don't punt much anymore, partly because there aren't any WGs that I'm desperate to see. So I wonder, can anyone think of a "must see" parlour WG who's currently working?

A classic "must see" WG of the past would be Sienna at Brooklyns, and also Cameron of WFB/Sandys (I'm showing my age, I know). I doubt theres anyone remotely like those two in action there days. Interested to know what punters think.

Offline rocket88

Given your UKP ID perhaps Vanessa at Sheridans?

Offline Southernbloke

Tegan at Sheridans

External Link/Members Only

Phoebe at Temptations

Vanessa at Sheridans is great too

I’ve reviewed all three

Offline Fac51

I have to disagree re: Vanessa - saw her recently & was disappointed TBH (will post a review when I get chance)

OP - before my time, but when you say Sienna I take you are referring to the unicorn that became Sienna Kink when she went Indy ? From many reviews on her - think you may struggle to see such a fantastic SP in a parlour in the North West

Reviews on Andrea at a parlour in Sheffield across the hills sound all very good however
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:19:13 pm by Fac51 »

Offline Sammo

Offline Kool Keef

If you're talking hotness + stellar service then nope, there's nobody at the Sienna Kink level in the Greater Manchester parlours at the moment to my knowledge.
Phoebe probably the best right now.

Online Blackpool Rock

i'll follow this thread with my eyes peeled but slim pickings for top girls in parlours these days since the demise of Sandys etc

Phoebe seems to have a lot of recommendations and i've looked at her profile plenty of times, looking again now and I think i've been put off by her stated parlour age of 34 as I tend to go 30 tops and her GG tits as I prefer flat chested girls so they're wasted on me (waiting to get shot for that  :scare:)

Offline Southernbloke

i'll follow this thread with my eyes peeled but slim pickings for top girls in parlours these days since the demise of Sandys etc

Phoebe seems to have a lot of recommendations and i've looked at her profile plenty of times, looking again now and I think i've been put off by her stated parlour age of 34 as I tend to go 30 tops and her GG tits as I prefer flat chested girls so they're wasted on me (waiting to get shot for that  :scare:)

No I don’t think Phoebe would suit you if you prefer flat chested ladies. Her boobs are massive

Offline Rack Admirer

OP - before my time, but when you say Sienna I take you are referring to the unicorn that became Sienna Kink when she went Indy ?

Yes, that Sienna. Hard to believe but she used to be available for £40 per half hour + extras. She worked in that parlour for years.

Offline Rack Admirer

Offline Rack Admirer

Me too. I may give Phoebe a go but I've got my doubts about Temptations.

Online Blackpool Rock

Me too. I may give Phoebe a go but I've got my doubts about Temptations.
Temptations itself is fine, basically the old Sandy's and nothing has changed from the day they got busted

Offline Unknown95

I sometimes have this view of seeing WG’s around the age of 30 as my maximum, but what you have to consider is they are only getting older as each day goes by, so better to see them at 34, than at 44 when temptation finally takes over  :lol:

Offline Unknown95

And no doubt by that point, prices will have risen substantially  :scare:

Offline Bustydusty

It depends on what is most important to you
I see quite a few parlour depending on what I want that day
Great kissing or great oral,rimming etc

Offline Rack Admirer

It depends on what is most important to you
I see quite a few parlour depending on what I want that day
Great kissing or great oral,rimming etc

Looking for "hotness + stellar service", as Keef put it. The sort of WG who is so fit and good in the room that most punters would want to see her.

Doubt there's many around. Unfortunately, I've been stung too many times with speculative punts to take chances. I'll be putting a Neutral up next week.

I keep hoping a new parlour will emerge that's a bit pricier and more upmarket with better quality WGs but it seems less likely by the week.

Online Blackpool Rock

Looking for "hotness + stellar service", as Keef put it. The sort of WG who is so fit and good in the room that most punters would want to see her.

Doubt there's many around. Unfortunately, I've been stung too many times with speculative punts to take chances. I'll be putting a Neutral up next week.

I keep hoping a new parlour will emerge that's a bit pricier and more upmarket with better quality WGs but it seems less likely by the week.
What for Phoebe  :unknown:

Offline Rack Admirer

Offline Bustydusty

Nope can’t help there - very few of the girls I see could fairly be described as fit but im far more bothered about service
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 01:38:20 am by Bustydusty »

Offline FlashDemon17

India for providing FS with kissing, generally a good punt, gives you the full time if you want a massage after as well. Good chat.

Antonia at Piccadilly, price at Piccadilly for one makes her appealing but has the best body of any wg I’ve seen, all natural. Deffo one that gets better the more you visit, she’s playful and naughty, responds well to a good fingering, don’t know if any extras are on the cards as I’ve never pushed and frankly, rarely last long, the girl is that hot and she’s fucking good.

Offline VitIron

How closely does Phoebe resemble these photos?

Offline Southernbloke

How closely does Phoebe resemble these photos?

Very similar in my opinion. I have seen her twice

Offline VitIron

Very similar in my opinion. I have seen her twice

Thanks. It would take a lot to persuade me to visit a parlour again.

But I'm considering it again  :thumbsup:

Offline Southernbloke

If it helps there is a unblurred face picture on her PG , quite cheap to unlock but there’s only one

Offline VitIron

A couple of reviews here have said she's in her 40's.

It will probably take a Happy Hour offer at Ladybirds to tempt me back into a parlour.