Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD & xxxDaisy - Outcall to Knightsbridge Hotel - blowing the roof off  (Read 3824 times)

33 review(s) for xxxDaisy (28 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
167 review(s) for MissKDD (163 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bucket99

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My 3rd outing with this filthy pair. One hour this time vs two last but I think we packed more in this time.

For those who don't like curves and kink, look away now

And for the 1% who don't know them:

KDD - voluptuous blonde, big tits and the most glorious shaped round arse £250
Daisy - sweet face, enormous tits and round arse, thick soft thighs £200

Meet was in a Knightsbridge hotel, great comms as ever, no keycard bollocks. Girls as requested caked in makeup, tight tops, tiny skirts. The full whore nine yards - especially Daisy in a black crochet top which just accentuated her huge tits, no bra

In no particular order:
Massive snogfest on arrival
KDD pegging Daisy's arse
KDD inserting beads into my arse
Daisy fisting KDD's arse while I fisted her pussy
KDD squirting gallons, soaking me,  the bed and the wall
Daisy sitting on my face
Face fucking both of them
Me fisting Daisy
Off to the bathroom where Daisy pissed on me a decent amount followed by an absolute waterfall of piss from KDD

Discussion of next meet to involve one of KDD's enormously hung friends

and a plan to take Daisy round the bars of Soho one night in that top, forcing her to snog at least one woman in each bar before going on to the next

Beyond brilliant - and on top of that, two of the nicest, funniest, genuine women you could ever meet.

Online doc friend

Top quality reporting    Thank you.  :hi:

Offline DoorDash

How to know what this KDD. Looks like with no pics online? Thanks

Online hendrix

Great review! And pretty much sums up why I hardly bother with anyone else nowadays. No extras from either of them works very well for me too.

How to know what this KDD. Looks like with no pics online? Thanks

The OP's, plus many other reviews (accurate imo) and KDD's FAQ are the only guide. If you like slim, she's absolutely the wrong choice. If you like bbw, she's nowhere near imo because of her relatively narrow waist.

Looks wise I think she's very pretty, but YMMV (as others have not found her attractive) In the end, it's punting, and I'm very glad I took a punt on her rb bid many years ago.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 11:19:29 am by hendrix »

Offline bigfeka

So who wud you say she looks like celebrity pop star wise ??

Online hendrix

So who wud you say she looks like celebrity pop star wise ??

Nobody that I can think of of nowadays, but then I don't follow any celebs or pop stars.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2024, 12:43:29 pm by hendrix »

Offline davey.edwards1969

We may not know what Miss KDD looks like facially but I can guess what her arse must be like after Daisy fisted it  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Online Bloodymary

KDD has a very pretty face and is filthy as fuck

Offline bigfeka

Good to hear got a meet with her in July