Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xiang - Middlesbrough  (Read 3921 times)

Offline williamshears

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen a few at Xiang’s and when I go there, she’ll always nip my butt and was always cheeky, so I decided that I wanted to try her services. I messaged the other month after I’d seen some one else and asked if she worked and she said she did but was poorly. Thought it was a fob off, but messaged a few weeks later and she was much better and happy to make a booking. Was £60 for 30 minutes as usual.

Met her and was taken to her room downstairs where we exchanged money and both got undressed. She started with some body exploring and then had blowjob, cow girl, missionary, doggy back to cow girl and then back to doggy and ended with her on the bed and shooting a massive load all over her tits.

Then had a massage for the remainder of the time. Super sweet and cheeky and she came while riding me too. Definitely back to see her again and I asked about a threesome sometime which she confirmed could be done.

Offline Henry61

Sounds like a great time.
I haven't been there, is it easy to find?

Offline catweazle

Yes, one of the terraced streets in the Linthorpe area. Plenty of free parking around.

Offline williamshears

Yeah very easy to find.

Offline Redskin

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen a few at Xiang’s and when I go there, she’ll always nip my butt and was always cheeky, so I decided that I wanted to try her services. I messaged the other month after I’d seen some one else and asked if she worked and she said she did but was poorly. Thought it was a fob off, but messaged a few weeks later and she was much better and happy to make a booking. Was £60 for 30 minutes as usual.

Met her and was taken to her room downstairs where we exchanged money and both got undressed. She started with some body exploring and then had blowjob, cow girl, missionary, doggy back to cow girl and then back to doggy and ended with her on the bed and shooting a massive load all over her tits.

Then had a massage for the remainder of the time. Super sweet and cheeky and she came while riding me too. Definitely back to see her again and I asked about a threesome sometime which she confirmed could be done.

Did she give prices for a threesome?

Offline catweazle

In the past  it's been double the solo price.

Offline williamshears

Yeah just double the price of a solo, so £120.

Offline TheMerrt

Curious one, this. Definitely saw Xiang did you? As in the girl in the pictures. She’s swearing blind that she’s still not working because of her back. Trying to figure out if she’s telling me fibs 😂

Offline williamshears

Curious one, this. Definitely saw Xiang did you? As in the girl in the pictures. She’s swearing blind that she’s still not working because of her back. Trying to figure out if she’s telling me fibs 😂

Yep, it was definitely Xiang that I saw and it was in her downstairs room that was used. Not sure if it was a one off because I requested it or not, but was her.

Offline TheMerrt

I thought it would have been. You’ve been going there long enough to know who is who. Thanks for clearing it up though

Offline Superad

Yeah I think she takes bookings on request. Saw her a few years back. She looks like she’s lost a bit of weight recently last time I saw her.