Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lisa - Preston Polish Tourer  (Read 1252 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Blackpool Rock

Searched for a punt this week and a few new profiles caught my eye, this one already has 47 Positive reviews on here over a long time period with only a few Negatives so looked like a safe bet plus she was clearly in one of the usual New Whore Lane blocks as it was stated on her profile

I only read a few of her more recent reviews including some of the ones that weren't positive but she still sounded like a good option so having read her fairly comprehensive profile I called her as instructed rather than banging off the usual text
She answered and the booking was made for a few hours time with no issues, she followed the call up with a text which had her address and postcode, all really easy

I arrive early and send a text to say i'm there, a few minutes later she sends her apartment number and i'm buzzed in no problem, by the time I arrive in her apartment we are bang on the start time
Usual hiding behind the door but once in i'm more than happy with how she looks, she has been described as slightly GND and i'd agree with this but she's a pretty GND rather than a plain Jane
She's instantly welcoming and friendly then grabs me and gives me a kiss which is always a nice and very welcome welcome  :thumbsup:
Into the room and I confirm 30 minutes then pay her the £100 which isn't the cheapest but more and more the going rate, I then say I need to use the bathroom and she hands me a towel, I reply that i've just come from the gym so don't need a shower however she says that if i'm having a pee pee and want OWO then I must wash myself.
OK it's actually fair enough and i'm thinking that the girl is at least very clean and health conscious  :thumbsup:

I manage to squeeze a bit of wee out then jump in the shower and give little rock a quick wash then i'm back in the room to be greeted with some extended kissing while stood up, I got the impression that she was happy to do this for as long as I wanted while she played with my cock which was hard by now and my hand slipped inside her one piece thingy she was wearing and played with her pussy before coming back up to play with her tits and then going back South.
There was plenty of kissing however I was a bit disappointed that she wasn't really using her tongue so not the FK or DFK that I was hoping for however YMMV and it was still very enjoyable

My breathing was getting deeper as I was getting more turned on and then she undid something and her outfit fell to the floor leaving her in just red high heels and fishnets before she knelt down and started giving me some OWO which was good
Oral lasted a decent amount of time before I disrupted it and bent down and kissed her again after which she stood up and climbed on the bed grabbing a condom asking what position I wanted
It did now seem slightly rushed however I said No I want to give you oral and she lay back on the bed then turned round 90 degrees as I requested so that I could then kneel on the floor and position her at the edge of the bed and lick her out without straining my neck

She was full shaved with no stubble and has a nice meaty set of piss flaps, clean downstairs with no smells and she tasted good, she was also happy to take a finger while being licked out, I did insert 2 and what i will say is that this girl is very tight downstairs, she did ask me not to be rough and I removed the 2nd finger and she said she preferred that
She was also happy to lick my finger after it had been in her and after a decent 6 or 7 minutes oral on her she was happy to kiss me again which I enjoy doing after just going down on a girl

Time for the main event and she puts the condom on which felt a little bit tight and I was a bit worried that i'd struggle to stay hard due to this, I entered her in mish and instead of my usual struggling not to cum straight away my immediate thought was that I was struggling to feel anything and again I was worried about staying hard
Built up a rhythm and thought I was softening but a bit more kissing and playing with her fairly small B or C cup natural tits I felt little rock stiffen and I was back in the game  ;)
Personally I prefer small tits and hers were very nice indeed and actually quite firm for naturals, she has a pierced belly button which again I like and i'd put her as a size 10, not gym toned but not really any fat on her and actually a really good body for a 30 year old girl, no complaints whatsoever from me

I'm pumping away by now but we also have a bit of a chat while fucking and a bit of a laugh too which makes everything all very nice and relaxed so it felt quite natural
I'm conscious that time is going on now but have no idea how long i've been there however i've been fucking for a while now and we move to doggy, I enter her again in doggy and put my hand round to rub her clit then comment that she's got really wet to which she replies yes your cock has done that to me, she then looks back at me and we kiss some more, another nice touch.
I slap her arse gently a few times and she seems to like it then I grab her hair and pull her head back, she turns her head again and another kiss before i tell her to lie flat and fuck her prone bone then tell her to turn her head again and kiss her before filling the bag and leave it in until i'm fully spent at which point we both grab the end of the condom and I pull out fully satisfied

I look at the condom and there's plenty of cum in it however the end looks unusual and it sort of confirms that it was possibly a bit small and tight so i'm happy that it didn't affect my performance in the end

We chat as I dress and she wraps a towel around herself as she's about to jump in the shower when I leave, I ask if it's busy and she says it's OK but she probably won't return to Preston again, it then transpires that she is being let down by an awful lot of punters who are confirming they are coming but then not turning up  :thumbsdown:
It's these wankers that are now likely to stop a decent tourer from returning  :mad:

I leave after 25 minutes so possibly slightly rushed if I hadn't slowed things down a bit and given her oral for a while but she was very obliging to do everything and none of the actions themselves felt rushed

A solid Positive IMO and i'd happily punt her again if she does return, she did say she may come back around September but for now she's here until Friday so 2 days left if you want to punt her

I did quite fancy a CIM finish however that's an extra £20 which is a bit too much on top of the basic £100

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online frankc

Nice reveiwing Pal  she sounds right up my street....it's s a shame she's up in Preston as I struggle travelling any distance these days.....by the way, out of interest I'd love to know what you were chatting about mid shag...politics, football, the great British weather?.... ;)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice reveiwing Pal  she sounds right up my street....it's s a shame she's up in Preston as I struggle travelling any distance these days.....by the way, out of interest I'd love to know what you were chatting about mid shag...politics, football, the great British weather?.... ;)
She was asking me where the best Beefcake was in the area so I showed her  ;)

Think it was just a bit of dirty talk asking her what she liked to do and calling her a bad girl etc

Online frankc

Quote from: Blackpool Rock link=topic=403677.msg4077402#msg4077402 date=17164288
She was asking me where the best Beefcake was in the area

Sorry I wasn't available for her mate... :D

Offline scutty brown

She was asking me where the best Beefcake was in the area so I showed her  ;)

Which burger shop did you take her to? Plenty along that road  :D