Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: x SUGAR x - Southend  (Read 1036 times)

3 review(s) for x SUGAR x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Shoeburyguy

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/x+SUGAR+x

So its been a while since my last review, been a bit busy (aka no money) building a house lol/

So I actually tried to meet her before (have reviewed last year, name was under Champagne Ladyboy then) where the meet did not happen due to her not responding and waiting my time. But she has always stayed on my radar as a “what if” due to i really like the look of her.

Saw 'sugar' popped up on AW again today in the area and the location near town. I thought it has been a while and i need to pop to town shortly, so wouldnt be a wasted journey necessarily.

Texted the number, quick response, clear instructions and price/services.

Arranged to meet an hour later. Was given postcode (just off seafront near arcades, a regular spot for asian women/ts)

Agreed 15 mins as i did have plans and didnt want to get my hopes up for a long meet that might not happen, there was the option for OWO and her to cum at 20 each, but 9 out of 10 TS meets i have had they have done owo anyway.

About 10 mins before the meet she asked if i was on my way, which i confirmed, a good sign thankfully as thought it looks like this will happen.

Parked up on the road next to Lucy Road, very quiet this time of day so no one around. Text her saying i was there and she gave me instructions of where to go.

Location - Was a 1 bed mini flat/room down a little alley, i had actually met a TS there a few years ago. Very small but private and clean.

Looks - She was not as “petite” as i was expecting that most of the thai LB’s have been, she was slightly shorter than me but definitely had a tight cracking body, and lovely bolt ons. Face was pretty much how it looks in the images, very smooth thankfully. She was wearing a skimpy black outfit.

Meet - So after the paperwork was taken care of, she came over for some DFK, very hands on, and seemed to get into it really quick. After she complimented me a few times she pushed me back onto the chair for some more DFK and then dropped down for OWO (as predicted lol) After a few mins she pulled me over to the bed and carried on DFK and OWO in intervals. She then took her outfit off, revealing her tool, probably about 6 inches. I then bent he over on all fours and began to rim her. Nice and smooth, clean hole.

We then 69’d for a few mins (still rimming her) and she asked did i want to fuck her, or her fuck me. Obviously went for the prior as the latter is not my cup of tea!

She whipped out a rubber and put it on, laid back legs a kimbo and away i went, with plenty of DFK along the way. After a few mins of what i thought was the usual talk about making her cum to get me to cum, she bolted a load all over her stomach lol.

She gave a few compliments and asked if i wanted to cum yet or cum on her tits. I chose the tits as she has a great pair, so i kneeled over her chest jerking away, told her i was getting close and just when i thought she was gonna do the usual ‘bullet dodge’ with her face, she actually stuck it fully in the line of fire.

After bolting a hefty load all over her face and tits, there was some chit chat, she offered a show (which i declined) and i was on my way.

So all in all, i am definitely glad i took the plunge, especially after being let down last time. I will definitely be back. Obviously i know a few others have been let down by her before so it is entirely up to you if you want to try again or not.

Offline HoneyJar

thanks for the review, will add her to potential list :)

Offline MarkS69

Thanks for the review. I saw her a long time ago and had a similar experience. I'll have to keep a look out for next time she's down this way. I think with all TGirls it's the luck of the draw as to whether they go through with a meet or not. I suspect its down to them getting mucked around too and taking double bookings in the hope that one will show. They usually also blow off meets if they've just cum, which is probably for the best as the last thing you want is for them not to blow a load. Fingers crossed she's back in the area soon.