Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire Hot (Mature) - Croydon  (Read 409 times)

1 review(s) for Claire hot (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is another profile I've had my eye on for a while, but with no feedback here I was unsure of what to expect - so decided to TOFTT

Nice flat near near the flyover. I believe she may have moved location to somewhere else in Croydon since I saw her

Cost & Time:
£70 for 30 minutes inc. lip kissing, OW, DT, 69 and sex

Clare:
Nicole I believe probably Brazilian, although the AW profile also suggests Spanish. The pictures are definitely her so there were no surprises when I saw her. I would say however that she is nearer 60 than the 54 quoted - but facially attractive (for a woman of her age). Her breasts are a natural C cup - makes a change not to be bolt-ons like other Brazilians!

Claire's English is passable - enough to discuss what is important.

No extras seem available as I enquired about OWO

The Action:
Standing up, some light lip kissing got things started - accompanied by some mutual feeling-up. We moved over to the bed where an extra-large condom was then applied - which I take as a compliment, but was probably not needed as I'm fine with the standard ones!  :D What followed was some fairly impressive OW - pretty much Deep Throat as Claire took me most the way to my root.

I then headed South to return the compliment - which seemed to be received well before we rolled around into a 69.

A couple of standard positions followed before the bag was filled

Positives:
- An attractive mature lady who has a decent body for a woman of her age.
- See can take cock deep in her mouth

Neutrals:
- Generally a standard P&D experience. I enjoyed it, but not one to recall too often
- As the condom was bigger than I'm used to, I was a bit concerned it might have come off during sex, so was constantly checking. It didn't by the way, but it didn't help the overall experience
- No extras available - for those that are looking for them

Negatives:
- Nothing really

Would I visit again?
Unlikely. I wouldn't rule it out - but it would be a Plan C or D

In Summary:
A standard punt that I may have rated Positive if it were £60