Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - "Hot Natural Beauty" - Bromley  (Read 326 times)

1 review(s) for HOT KITTEN SEXY (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on this profile for a while, and more so recently since the half hour rate had dropped to £50

Flat above a shop in Downham - nearly opposite Ruby Spa. Large bedroom - fit for purpose

Cost & Time:
£60 for 30 minutes + £10 for OWO = £60

Nicole:
Nicole I believe is a Brazilian - as per her profile. The profile pictures may be of her, but are not very representative.

I would say Nicole is early 40s - she bigger/thicker than the pictures and he breasts a very large....natural, but sadly heading South with age. Facially Nicole is average - she's no stunner, but equally she's not a minger.

Nicole's English is very good, meaning conversing is easily enough. I agreed to pay an extra tenner for OWO....a lower tax than most Brazilians charge.

The Action:
This was a fairly standard punt. Nicole is fairly submissive and took instruction well.

Proceedings started with light kissing - including some flicking of tongues, then she headed South to perform an acceptable OWO. Nicole was a bit chunky round the arse and thighs for me, so I didn't fancy returning the compliment. I fumbled around a bit - enjoying her breasts before getting a second round of OWO. I'm pretty sure she offered me CIM, but I declined - preferring to finish with penetration.

A fairly standard set of positions followed, before finishing in doggie

Positives:
- A cheap P&D option with reasonably priced extras.
- The offer for "free" CIM
- Friendly & chatty

Neutrals:
- Generally a standard P&D experience. Not one to remember - for good or bad reasons
- A bit bigger than her profile

Negatives:
- Nothing really

Would I visit again?
Probably not

In Summary:
Nothing wrong with this punt, but as I'm unlikely to return, I feel I need to rate as neutral