Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aya Hot Thai - Newham - E7  (Read 499 times)

1 review(s) for Aya Hot Thai (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: May 2024.   

Comms: All done by text.   

location: works in a Flat, a few minutes' walk from Forest Gate Station.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery, however much older, possibly in her mid to late thirties.

5'4, Fake Tits (slight scarring), has a noticeable scar on the lower stomach area. 

Price: £60- 15 minutes. 

Services: LFK, OW, RO, CG, DOGGY and MISSIONARY. 

Action: So, I enter Aya's Premises with her standing behind the door, she greets me with a smile in her light blue mini dress, tells me the remove my shoes, then leads me upstairs to her bedroom where we discuss the services that was already agreed by text before I made the journey over, the silly cow then says I need to pay £20 extra for ( DFK & OWO), thought about leaving at this point, however I've traveled some distance and needed to release the pressure...

so pulled out my phone to show her the texts, she then spends the next minute messaging the boss before telling me it's all sorted now, so I hand over the notes, she then tells me to get undress and goes out of the room to stash away the cash.

Reappears and I move in for a kiss, which turns into some light French kissing as I gently Squeezed her bum, then removed her kit, laid her down on the bed and helped myself to them juicy melons, licked and sucked on those delicious nipples before moving downstairs and started licking pussy, sadly no fingering is allowed, so moved back up and tried to kiss her but she turned her face away. 

I then laid down on the bed, she starts licking my nipples whilst tossing me off, then quickly rolls on the condom and starts to suck away, I kindly reminded her of our argument that I wanted OWO, but she pretends not to understand and continues sucking which was frustrating. (No Good)

Anyway, I manage to get fully erect, she lubes up the fanny, climbs on top and starts bouncing away as I grab hold of them Boobies, then pulled her in closer and tried to kiss her but again she would turn her face away. (Not Nice). 

I then bent her over and drilled her from behind before switching to missionary, went in balls deep and smashed away to completion. 

Cleaned up, got dressed, went home.