Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jenna x Gloucester  (Read 1326 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7025815) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline BromsgroveFella

Was passing by Gloucester and saw this one, an English girl presenting as decent and available, should have done some research, alas, I did not.  Any way booked for half an hour.

Arrived, big hotel in Barnwood, big chain, called was offered a a threesome, always arrive with the right cash so was never paying over the amount so declined and went with the original half hour.

Walked in the hotel, have to put your reg in, was busy, reception asked if I was just using the bar, said was meeting a mate etc, don't think he though of anything untoward but not as good as just being left alone, guess he was just being helpful.. anyway, off to the room I go. Cleaner was a few doors up which is inconvenient, anyway, knocked the door and said "I've forgotten the key" so not to be too obvious and went in. 

Now I'm thinking it's a shame I didn't walk earlier when spooked. Very underwhelming not great girl, early 40s ish, not great at all. Should have walked, but felt compelled to stay as it would look really bad to the cleaner if I left..

Paid the half hour, I don't remember much as it was about 2 months ago but it was very below average. She had an English accent and said she was working with her mate who was going to come back at the end of the booking if I didn't want to see her as well.

Did the booking as stated just the two of us. Whole time I'm thinking what a waste of 80 quid but carried on half heartedly, few positions, sure there was some forgettable owo (forgotten but normally on my agenda ) finished off and left.

As I left her mate walked the other way and knocked and entered the room as I looked over her shoulder.  Not going for the threesome was the best decision I made that day.

Save your money 

External Link/Members Only

Offline BromsgroveFella

Just had a remember there was no owo, even though the page said there was. Defo no owo, really is an experience I am trying to forget. Appears that I nearly have!

Offline aldoran12345

Sorry to hear that but thanks for the intel!

Offline Northernwhale

Same experience as me - you should have read my review mate!

Offline misterg

I know this hotel, for ease and convenience, you are better off parking in the supermarket the other side of the road, 2 minutes away and walking through...