Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milaide - Brick Lane - very HOT  (Read 2794 times)

4 review(s) for _Milaide_for_you! (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Also on Kommons 07519253111

Thank to FidoDido69 for the extensive review. Booking was very easy and I am provided good instruction on how to get into the apartment. Its not very discreet but quick to enter.

She is the lady in the pictures and absolutely beautiful!! Amazing young firm body, natural B tits, lovely round ass, very good looking. She met me in lingerie and heels and is very well presented. She is super friendly and very enthusiastic although she can't speak English at all really, and there is some translation needed on the iphone.

There is a long list of extras and since I want half an hour only it makes very expensive to add everything I would want so I go for FK for 20 extra making it 100 total

Straight into the action and she is keen to deep french kiss immediately, very nice!! I always worry about whether extras are worth paying but she delivered this well. We get more passionate and I start to remove her lingerie She has a great body, sucking her tits reveals very responsive nipples. She puts a condom on and sucks my cock and she's good at it. I ask to her lie on the bed and I go to eat her puss but she does not allow it, I realise later that I did not pay for the 69 extra so I guess this is why. More DFK and then I fuck her from behind. There is a mirror in the room and she makes sure you can see whats happening. We try some more positions and she is very enthusiastic and really gets into it. Lots of eye contact and it feels like a real GFE. I eventually come with her bouncing on top of me, what a view!!

She is a very attractive girl and a great SP. Although the extras list make it difficult to justify a return since it would be around £200 for 30 minutes if I include the things I would like to do with her. Very happy I met her though, a very nice fuck!!
Lots of info about extras here  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=4075534

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the review. Do
You have a full list of extras?

Offline tergil

Thanks for the review. Do
You have a full list of extras?

Link to FidoDido's review above

Offline Bassman

Link to FidoDido's review above
:thumbsup: Surprised I missed that when I read his review.

Offline tergil

He spend much more time writing his review than me!!

It is a real shame about the extras
I would see her again otherwise

Offline FidoDido69

Because you probably fell asleep reading it as it was sooooo long! Hahaha

Online patelprat

The lack of English is a pain as it eats into booking time to confirm what you want.

Offline PilotMan

The lack of English is a pain as it eats into booking time to confirm what you want.

How much time do you think it will take to show the SP a text confirming services - 30 seconds or less.

Let's be pessimistic and say it take 2 minutes, is that really an issue?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline karoo

The real issue is that this group double books and then you are left waiting outside. This was my experience, so not sure I really want to give is a second chance, although it is tempting.

Offline PilotMan

The real issue is that this group double books and then you are left waiting outside. This was my experience, so not sure I really want to give is a second chance, although it is tempting.

Yep, the maid(s) is managing too many girls. She isn't really paying attention to her messages.

I booked Milaide two days in advance, she said OK, but that was a waste of time. I messaged an hour before on the day and got their standard reply, then I messaged again and asked her to confirm the booking. She just replied "call me when you are here". She wasn't ready until 25 minutes after I had to told her I was there.

Online patelprat

Yep, the maid(s) is managing too many girls. She isn't really paying attention to her messages.

I booked Milaide two days in advance, she said OK, but that was a waste of time. I messaged an hour before on the day and got their standard reply, then I messaged again and asked her to confirm the booking. She just replied "call me when you are here". She wasn't ready until 25 minutes after I had to told her I was there.

Yeah this crew never confirms pre-bookings with me.

But on the day, if I confirm, I don't want to turn up and wait.

But I understand why they do it, due to idiot time wasters.

Offline karoo

Exactly this - I've confirmed the day before in principle, then confirmed in the afternoon on the day, then advised when I was on the way, to be told when I got there that Milaide is unavaiable at this time. I've even offered to wait a bit but got no reply. Only to get a reply an hour later than now she is available.

Sounds like I was trying to visit a busy GP at an NHS surgery... if it's a conveyor belt operation, then maybe just as well I did not get to partake :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 06:50:14 pm by karoo »

Offline akauya

It's always been a conveyor belt with this group. I had to wait ages for some other WGs before. Luckily with Milaide I was seen pretty much straight away, and the third time I saw her I was actually 15 minutes late - couldn't find that sodding door and when I got there had to fiddle with that stupid touchscreen  lock.

But, she's well worth it. As I said before, I hardly ever make repeat visits to the same WG.

Offline Bassman

Because you probably fell asleep reading it as it was sooooo long! Hahaha
Nah it was a decent review. I probably glossed over that part to get straight to the nitty gritty of your meet lol.

All the extras make her expensive but she seems like she’s a decent performer. For now. I’m sure these glowing reviews has her in demand.

Online patelprat

The maid knows many people talk a good game but then just don't show up, which is why she doesn't really hold appointments.

Probably on a second or third visit she'd be inclined to take someone more seriously and not double-book them.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 10:43:38 pm by patelprat »

Offline PilotMan

Milaide said the maid was looking after 18 girls, so I think that the maid is unlikely to even notice anyone is a repeat customer.

That is what I have found to be the case.

Offline FidoDido69

I think I got the exception to a lot of peoples experience - it was the maids engagement with me - which I initially naively believed was the actual SP, and that I had a good chat with numerous times - playful at times.

I found the whole experience good in that they engaged and kept me on the hook rather than telling me to f**koff and message when you want to come, this has been the case everytime and this instance was the exception …

And given I changed my time from 1 to 2pm and even then I was late .. luckily I had no issues. perhaps it was a quite date to start with. .. I’m going to stick for a bit as for now my experience of both the maid and the SP has been great ..