Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: dafneenew - Earls Court - Big Ass Latina  (Read 1355 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7607101) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Lorachoop

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Flat is Earls Court. I parked on the street as it was free when I arrived. She gave me directions to building and told me to enter. But did not give me door number. So I was walking aimlessly for a while and about to head out when she called and said come upstairs. Eventually found her peeking out one of the door. No idea why she did not give me a door number when it was clearly sign posted.  :dash:

Price: £120 for 45 minutes (rate I negotiated as she does not offer 45 mins as standard) + £30 OWO. £150 in total.

Communication: Very good by text.

Description: Girl as in pictures which are a bit touched up. She is not as toned but a Big Ass, Big tits Latina, exactly what I was after that day. Her English is basic but OK. no translation app needed.

Room: A bit messy but with a large bed which was VERY squeaky. Some mirrors in the room which were not placed at ideal locations.

Services: OWO, DFK, Ball Sucking, Tit Fuck, Hand Job, 1 round of sex

Details:

It was a hot day so took a quick shower. She gave me some mouthwash as I wanted DFK  :D

Back in room and we started with DFK. It was deep and sloppy, very good start. DFK continued throughout the session.

Got her out of her clothes and grabbed her big ass and tits. Yummy.

Turned her around to face the mirror as I grabbed her tits from behind. She turns her face around for DFK and starts twerking her ass on my towel. My dick now poking out of it rock hard.

OWO was nice and deep. Good attention paid to balls and CC swipes on my ass, so I felt ok spending £30 extra on it. No problem holding her head or hair. OWO continued for a while and she was happy to keep doing so till I asked to switch positions.

Fucked her tits which are a handful. She kept looking into my eyes with a sultry look as I was holding her tits together to fuck them, very sexy

Onto the main action. Condom on and we rotated through many positions but the highlight was mainly me pounding that ass hard non stop in reverse cowgirl and various doggy variations.

She can take a good pounding and is willing to please. I kept asking her if she was ok to which she always replied yes with a moan.

I really went to town on her ass and drilled it deep non stop. Her moans, the squeaky bed noises and the clapping sound of my balls hitting that Latina Ass were drowning the music playing in the background.

After about 20 minutes, we both were sweaty, breathing heavily & needed a break. I also wanted a condom change as I was afraid it might rip or break due to the non stop action.

So I lied back as she commented "Nice Stamina".

I asked for more OWO and she gave me a great blowy with more CC swipes on my ass.

Soon I was ready to go again. She knew what to do, head down, ass up and the pounding started again.

10 more minutes and I still haven't come but I have had my fill of the Latina Ass (for this day)  :lol:

I asked her to finish me off by hand. She applies some lube and starts a great hand job, grabbing my balls, tickling my ass. She also positioned herself such that I could grab her ass and tits. I had my hands on them while she was doing her thing.

She asked if she could use her spit/saliva instead of more lube when it dried up. I said yes. So with some spitting action, more OWO, balls sucking and CC swiping, she got me over the line. I came heavily all over her hands and my stomach. We both laughed out loud at the mission being accomplished.

She cleans me up, gives me a fresh large towel to shower. I leave slightly over time.

Will I return: Yes for sure although not in a hurry as I explore other SPs. But I had a great session with a girl that is very willing to please.

As always, YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 01:33:03 pm by Lorachoop »

Offline oinki

Thanks - great review and very informative  :drinks:

Offline massagepuntingfan

Agreed with above. Great review and straight on my HL.

Offline gurds

I enjoyed fucking her doggy as well, nice girl.