Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mya Indian - Croydon  (Read 2252 times)

14 review(s) for Busty_Indian_Mya (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Private Member

External Link/Members Only

Maya usually works from Milton Keynes, but seems to make occasional visits to Croydon - which is where I met her

A well known hotel bout 5 minutes walk from East Croydon Station

Cost & Time:
£80 for 30 minutes. Including OW, RO, 69 and Sex

Mya:
Mya is a British Indian, reasonably tall with a good curvy body. Decent sized tits, which seemed natural. Friendly and chatty - all in all, a good package. :rolleyes:
Late 30s, as her profile suggests seems reasonable

The Action:
Mya is a bit disorganised and wasn't really ready when I arrived. Thankfully I was in no hurry and in fairness, despite the delays when I first entered the room, it didn't impact on the 'action' time we had.

Once the action started, we had light kisses, decent enough OW before I headed South to perform RO - which when I arrived I was pleased to notice how wet she was  :D. Anyway, plenty of further foreplay including 69 before we went through a number of different positions and the inevitable happened.

Positives:
If you like Indian ladies, I would say she is a good option. No rush, friendly and engaged

Neutrals:
OW was OK - no OWO offered, although I have a suspicion regulars may get this. In fairness, I didn't expect this when I booked.

Disorganised - but in a good way (if there is such a thing)

Negatives:
Nothing really

Would I visit again?
Probably

In Summary:
A solid if unspectacular positive - Not the raunchy experience some girls provide, but still an enjoyable one all the same.

Indian providers at a fair price are rare - so happy to recommend

Offline Ftwat26

Cheers OP. Agreed, she is pretty hard to book because of organisation but decent service, very attractive (sucker for Indian ladies) and very friendly.