Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika - Massage Northampton  (Read 665 times)

Offline doughboy

External Link/Members Only

Paid £60 for 30 mins.

Decided to pay Erika a visit after a glowing report from scouting last week. Her mate, Sky, had recommended her to me when I last saw Sky but I didn’t take her word for it!

Erika is an attractive woman, currently sporting bleached blonde hair. She is thiccccc alright, lovely big juicy round plump ass and thick thighs. Big soft fake tits. She’s far from toned and I’d classify her as plump, a mumsy kind of body. But I did find her facially attractive and that ass was delightful. She was also very friendly and chatty, had me at ease immediately. Post punt she made good chat too.

Services enjoyed - OWO, RO, FK/DFK, fingering on her, sex in multiple positions.

The meet - she bounded into the room all bright and energetic. I was pleasantly surprised at her face and body. Some small talk and then into stood up kissing and groping. She suggested getting naked, I then suggested she got on all fours on the bed so that I could worship that bubble butt. We then moved onto her on her back and me giving her RO. She smelt and tasted natural, none of that lube taste, she tasted tangy and I enjoyed myself down there. She accepted a couple of fingers knuckle deep and my mouth glued to her clit. I think she orgasmed, she pushed me away while shuddering away and then said with a massive smile on her face, ‘good morning to me!’  Then moved onto me lying down on the bed with her giving me some decent OWO. Nice variations in pressure, depth and all the while looking into my eyes. A while later we rubber up and I go at it in mish, it was nice that she didn’t use any lube and tbh, she was pretty wet. Flipped her into doggy and noticed how creamy she was down there. Pounded her doggy with my thumb playing with her asshole. Then pushed her face down and ploughed her prone bone, which was fucking delightful feeling that big ass against me. Ended up blowing my load in the bag. I unmounted and we complimented each other on a good fuck, cleaned up and I was on my merry way. 

All in all, I did enjoy the meet with Erika and would return for more of that ass. Recommend.

Offline scouting

Glad you agreed db. She's a good fuck and does indeed have a fab arse  :thumbsup: