Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Demi from Glasgow  (Read 3061 times)

Jay7837

Thinking about a punt with her..

Any reviews??

Offline pilgrim

Thinking about a punt with her..

Any reviews??

My Balls are flesh not Crystal. Any chance of a link. Ive even tried that wee box at the top right of your page ( mine is called "Search") but nothing came up for Scotland.

Is she Big/Petite?? Blonde/ Brunette????

Tjkooker

Never seen her or heard any reviews. Appears every once in a while. Probably looking for money for Christmas.

Offline solway

TJ - just reminded me pre Christmas a very good time for us guys.No wonder the women think men are just a shower of bast.... Then again in the spirit of Christmas better to give than receive.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her....looks nice and great body and MASSIVE tits....... She has been available today for a few weeks.......would love to try but no reviews or feedback?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

sheepy

Tempted to go see her, see her profile is live again.

Offline Dakota

HI Guys,

Re Demi - I wouldn't waste your time or money.  I have met with her and she doesn't look nearly as good in the flesh as the pictures which we can see.  Think they must be a few years old as she is at least one size bigger than in picture.  Tits are massive if you like that, but I didn't think she made a great effort to impress insofar as her appearance was concerned.

I also thought services were quite limited, not really keen on kissing, oral was average, however when you get down to shagging she is quite enthusiastic and seems to really enjoy herself.

But beware while there is no mention of bareback on her profile, she offered it to me (although gave me some bullshit about it was a one off) which kind of scared me right off and I very quickly thereafter got myself checked out

Be warned

D

mavgoose

Pretty much as above really .
Seen her a few years ago now....
Bit bigger than photos and a bit older...
Poor punt , she was in housecoat , and we didn't even make the bedroom. Shagged her in the living room whilst dodging kids toys.
Not great , but I was horny and just got on with it.

Never returned. Never would . Far far better options out there.

Offline Tonsoffun69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her....looks nice and great body and MASSIVE tits....... She has been available today for a few weeks.......would love to try but no reviews or feedback?

Did she no have an AW profile a few years back? Looks the same lass

Offline Dakota

Yes she has been around for a while and had various profiles...