Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoebe - Temptations Massage - Prestwich  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Jimbag1

I visited Phoebe in March. Photos on her profile are extremely accurate, though they blur the face. She has a fantastic face so rest assured. That said, the given age of 34 is generous. I honestly would have thought she was in her 40s - but looking great for it if that's the case.

This is my first time at Temptations. I knew it was the old Sandy's premises, but I had no idea the extent to which it basically is just Sandy's 2.0. That's a really good thing, by the way. Now that I know, I hope I can make many more trips there. The quality of women on show when I arrived seemed really top notch but I went with Phoebe.

I paid £50 for half an hour.

She told me she'd be with me shortly so I had a quick shower in the room. I was left for quite a long time before she actually arrived, which was a bit of a shame as the clock was ticking at this point.

Still, she's a lovely woman and she recognised me which blew me away. She said she remembered seeing me in the past. After thinking about it long and hard, I realised I'd visited her late one night in Cherry's in Manchester city centre back when they were still around - and that must have been in 2019 or 2018, so fantastic memory on her. Bonus points for that.

She gave me a little bit of a massage before moving onto some kissing. As other reviews have mentioned, her kissing style is a bit odd. Not deep exactly and more like encouraging tongue-sucking while moaning. It wasn't a problem for me. It was still enjoyable.

She got on top, we did doggy, we did missionary. It was all solid but nothing mind blowing. It started to feel as though something was on her mind a bit. I asked if she'd sit on my face and she initially didn't respond, but a few minutes later said "Fuck it" and climbed up on top. After a little while, she apologised and explained she was desperate for the toilet and ran off to have a wee, which explained the earlier behaviour a bit. Again, clock was still ticking while this happened which isn't great.

Once she came back we resumed. Things felt a bit rushed but she was still really enthusiastic and giving it her all. All in all and a few odd moments aside, this was Sandy's level service which isn't something I thought really existed anymore.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 03:16:44 am by Jimbag1 »

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review
How long was Phoebe in the room with you given you were left on your own waiting for some time?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 09:41:06 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Jimbag1

Between waiting and the toilet trip, she was gone a total of 9 minutes out of my half hour. She wasn't gone long when nipping to the loo though - it was mostly just the wait upfront.

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers I wouldn’t be happy with that

Offline Jimbag1

Tbh I rarely expect to get the full half hour when you go to a parlour. In my experience you normally get about 20 mins so - you're right, I should have been mad - but meh. I left happy.

Offline Bustydusty

Have you tried roses?
Probably the only parlour I’ve never been short timed at

Offline Jimbag1

Funnily enough, I actually tried to go to Roses as my follow up for seeing Phoebe a couple of days later.

I turned up and asked about a 2 girl session.

The receptionist shouted at the girls if they could squeeze one in before their next bookings. They said yes. She asked me for the money. I was surprised because I hadn't even been introduced to anyone working there so I stuck my head through the curtains just to see what I was getting into. There were only two girls on at the time. One would have been passable - a fair bit older but not terrible looking. The other one was... not to be great but I would have turned her down if it was free.

We had an awkward moment where I said I'd give it a miss and the receptionist looked really disappointed but let me go. I then popped down the road and saw Chanel (as detailed in my other review).

The experience put me off bothering with Rose's again but if you're saying it's worth giving it a go, I might try it again sometime.

Offline Bustydusty

I think it’s worth going yeah
I’ve reviewed I think all the girls I’ve met there and all were positive but I know we’re all different
Also the pricing is clear and good

Online Markc

Thanks for your review. I was thinking of seeing her on an upcoming trip to Manchester but I’ve her a miss now if you say you don’t get your time. I may still go there if l can and see Lexi Ryder.