Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Catherine23 Naught Brazilian girl - Manchester  (Read 786 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7318802) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Jimbag1

Saw Catherine a few months ago and she was an outstanding experience all round.

She works from a flat that a revolving door of Brazilian SPs seem to operate out of.

I initially tried to book someone else working with her. Once I arrived at the location, I seemed to have caught them off guard even though they'd agreed to see me at the time. After waiting around outside for a while, they messaged me telling me they were going to be another 30 mins but that their friend that they work (Catherine) with was also available and I could see her, which was exactly what I did. Normally I wouldn't bother, but I'd actually also been trying to contact Catherine for a punt earlier that day so I knew what to expect. Overall comms were a bit of a nightmare but it wasn't Catherine's fault so I'm not going to let that affect the score.

Paid £50 for 15 mins. Pictures on her are extremely accurate. She's very hot. Gorgeous, big enhanced tits. A pretty, if somewhat "fake" face. Plump lips without them being over the top.

She showed me into the room and stripped down to a black lingerie set which was incredibly sexy. I almost wish she'd left it on for the booking.

English isn't her first language but she was able to have a little bit of a chat with me before we started kissing and she really went for it. I was very impressed.

I laid on the bed and she moved onto a good uncovered BJ before lubing up and hopping on my cock. She rode it for a bit, then leant over and carried on kissing me. Honestly, if you're into kissing like I am, she was fantastic. There was kissing throughout the entire punt. She went on top for ages before moving on to doggy. Then we moved into missionary and job was complete.

All in all one of the best punts I've had in a while and I fully intend to return at some point. She gives off pump and dump vibes but I think she's actually the sort of service that would justify a longer booking if you wanted to take some more time with her. Highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 08:43:55 am by Iloveoral »

Offline rhinot

Offline frankc

I shagged this one 18 Months ago under a different name, here's my review and links to previous reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=361695.0

Offline Jimbag1

Oh wow that's interesting you had such a different experience to mine. Maybe the boobs were sensitive when they were newer and now she's more comfortable letting them be touched?

For the record, the sex felt really natural when I saw her. I've seen SPs who try to control the action and make you use awkward angles before so I know exactly what you're talking about but with her it was just a really solid shag. Almost an authentic GFE.

I get the impression I might have been her first of the day so perhaps she was a bit less worn out than she is later on.

Offline Jimbag1

You have been a busy boy  :D

Working link
External Link/Members Only

Needed to catch up with everyone from the past 6 months before the length of time expires that you're allowed to review in!

Sadly I also saw one or two people whose profiles don't exist any more so I'll have to try to be swifter writing them in the future.