Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Vivien_ - Manchester  (Read 1389 times)

23 review(s) for _Vivien_ (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jimbag1

Saw Vivien at the very start of the year.

Paid £50 for 15 mins. She was working at the well-known flat in Ancoats. I'd say her pictures are fairly accurate and so is her stated age.

She was attractive if not in a mind-blowing way. Perhaps a tiiiiny bit chubbier than the photos let on, but I was very happy with her appearance.

She started the session by asking me if I kiss, which was an unusual but very pleasant role reversal for me. I do kiss. It's a big, important part of a punt for me and she seemed really into that side of things.

We then went through covered oral before she got on top, which was good and quite enthusiastic. Moved onto doggy once she got tired, but she went at it longer than people usually do. Then we moved to missionary to finish (with lots of kissing).

She did hurry me along towards the end, explaining that she had another punter coming in a few minutes which wasn't ideal but, in her defense, she'd slotted me in at the last minute and was just able to fit me in between bookings. I don't know if she's always like that or not.

Still, for the price I absolutely can't complain. It was solid service if nothing hugely special. I'd recommend her and there's a good chance of me going back at some point if I'm in the area or if it's just convenient.

External Link/Members Only

Offline RedKettle

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:32:38 am by RedKettle »

Offline BonnyLad

Nice review. How tall is she ?