Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Justkellyann - Lymm  (Read 843 times)

13 review(s) for Justkellyann (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Jimbag1

I reviewed Kelly Ann a few years ago but I went to see her again recently (for the third time overall, actually).

I paid £40 for 15 mins. Her prices have since gone up to £50 but I'd say it's still good value for money. She was working from the usual hotel at Lymm services.

Once again, I'd guess she's older than the advertised age. It says she's 57 but I'd probably say north of 60. Still, she is exceptionally hot for a woman of her age. In fact, her body puts many people half her age to shame. Facially, she looks her age, but she looks good for it.

She always insists on a shower when someone arrives which seems a bit excessive to me but fair enough. I obliged. She then gave me a massage with talc -- again, seems standard. She's very chatty and friendly. No issues in terms of personality.

We started with kissing, which was deep and enthusiastic. Had a standard BJ, covered. Moved on to woman on top which was great. We then moved on to doggy, which was also great. From behind you'd never know her age. At this point, I asked if we could do missionary to finish and she replied she doesn't do missionary because she doesn't like it, which is a shame. It threw a bit of a spanner in the works honestly as the whole rhythm of the situation for me was based on a nice, simple missionary finish.

I opted to finish myself off and, I can't remember exactly what we said but she took me asking for dirty talk as essentially me asking for her to dominate me. She immediately flipped a switch and started berating me, telling me to call her mistress and things like that. It's not something I've ever done on a punt, but I figured sure and just went with it. It was actually really hot. If you're into this sort of thing, it turns out she's great at it!

Anyway, finished, had a chat while getting dressed and left. All in all, a handful of negatives but her enthusiasm and service were overall extremely positive. It's rare that a visit a SP more than once, but I'm sure I'll visit her again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline RedKettle

« Last Edit: May 22, 2024, 07:35:07 am by RedKettle »

Offline Sweetmature

Bloomin eck 15mins? It must have been like one of those speeded up videos…you did a lot in 15mins pal :wackogirl:

Offline Jimbag1

Agreed! I was impressed how much she fit into the time we had honestly. Certainly didn't feel like any clockwatching was going on (until she mentioned the time near the end).

Offline scutty brown

.................. she took me asking for dirty talk as essentially me asking for her to dominate me. She immediately flipped a switch and started berating me, telling me to call her mistress and things like that. It's not something I've ever done on a punt, but I figured sure and just went with it. It was actually really hot. If you're into this sort of thing, it turns out she's great at it!...................

Are you sure you hadn't just pissed her off?  :lol: :lol: :lol: