Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxJasminexx - Chesterfield way (M1 jn29a)  (Read 1288 times)

26 review(s) for xxJasminexx (20 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ve noticed the ad a few times, was at a loose end and thought go for it.

She’s about 10 mins off jn29a M1, nice house, discreet entrance, parked out the way as suggested and walked about 2 mins to her gaff.

Behind the door I was happy, she was dressed as requested in the grey skirt/white blouse as per the profile pic, which I found cute and made my mind up to visit.

She is a lovely lady, very chatty, I felt tried very hard to make it a good meet, questions on what I wanted/ liked, what I didn’t like.

The kit come off a little quick imo would have been nice left on but I never complained when she started to strip.

Owo was ok, not deep at all more hand action.

69 was nice, no issues

Mish to start with loads of dfk, faultless, was told to go easy as I was so big, but I’ve read that in her other reviews, I was actually waiting for it  :D

She doesn’t do speedbump but suggested doggy which was enjoyable.
She then decided to ride me but gave up within a minute or two saying she couldn’t handle me….
She removed the bag to continue sucking, I’d had preferred a bit more mish to get closer to the line as the blowjob wasn’t going to do it.
She grabbed my hand and put it in my cock so I guess I’m doing it then  :D
As I was close I told her and her mouth went around my cock for cim

Had a bit of a massage before leaving.

All in all, lovely lady, very cute little tits, fuckable and friendly, tries hard to please but I did feel a bit  like she was running the show.

It’s a green, maybe a tad faint, she was a bit nervous I think as she doesn’t do this all the time she said, she has a full time job also.

Overall I thought a lovely lady, very mum bod but cute, the sex was ok she in the swing so beats a grey card.

Would recommend based on you’ve read all the details
Would maybe return one day

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
As a personal best (sad as it sounds, I know  :D ) I’m 1 meet off #1  :lol: :lol:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviewstatistics

Special lady booked for Friday in advance  :lol: :drinks:

Offline chandlerhandler

As a personal best (sad as it sounds, I know  :D ) I’m 1 meet off #1  :lol: :lol:

Special lady booked for Friday in advance  :lol: :drinks:

You da man ILO, get in the hole  :lol:

Offline HILTS37

Great review...need to line this one up me thinks

Online RogerBoner

Oh my brother, I'm lost for words  :hi: