Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Bengali Girl - Manchester City Centre  (Read 678 times)

15 review(s) for SexyBengaliAmaya (9 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ThroughResearcher

Link - External Link/Members Only

Services: Owo

Communication:
Good communication, called on the day and then booked and then texted when outside. However did make me wait 5/10 minutes but overall easy to get hold of and book.

Venue:
Hotel near city centre.

Girl:
She is quite short and not the skinniest. Wouldn’t say fat but not skinny. I found her to be quite rude on the phone but was okay once I got there. She was a bit sarcastic but once warmed was a lot better. Not the best looking but I wasn’t there for her looks. Came for her throat.

The punt:
Booked 30 minutes and paid £100. Only came for Owo so didn’t really care about anything else. Not too sure when the exact month but prices might have changed.

Her reviews state she is good at oral and deepthroat. However, she started very sloppy with me and didn’t ease into it like I like. I told her slow down we have 30 minutes, to which she slowed for a second and carried on a frantic pace. She did the tongue thing she is known for but I like it slow so I told her to slow down again. She then used her hands and said ‘is this what you like? Because my hand is dying’. Guess she just wanted a fast BJ session. She then revered back to sloppy and fast but I honestly wasn’t feeling the session after that. The BJ actually felt quite good but it’s just the frantic pace that wasn’t my cup of tea. She made me finish on her and wiped it. She doesn’t do CIM or DFK.

Neutral given because no doubting her skills but she isn’t for me.