Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Tiffany - 100% real photos - Belfast Viva  (Read 1431 times)

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

Feeling horny. Made a late night call to this one. Just a mile from my city centre hotel, so took the cab instead of a 30min walk. She's in a nice private flat.

Open the door as I was half way down the corridor to her flat. She is probably the girl in the photo. Obviously heavily photoshopped. She has a mole or two, looks about 30+ to early 40s. Facially not too bad. Skinny, but had some work done to her tits. Some kind of implant that is gel to her chest wall, so feels soft until you squeeze a bit deeper. Nice cleavage with bra on, odd looking with bra off.

Sorted the paperwork, and she stripped naked. I did the same and lay on the bed. I was completely floppy at this stage. She gave me about 20 seconds of massage, and then tried to put the rubber on. Gave me OW which is fine. Nothing to write home about. Got it hard enough to ride. She rode me for a minute or two and asked me to go on top. Wanted a bit of RO but she said no (the SMS from her says massage, lip kissing, 69, sex). So I pumped away. She's a bit of a wizard sleeve... I'm not well endowed but she is quite loose. Might be end of the day thing. Anyway, did her mish in a few variations. Speed bump and all that... this is the first time I had a WG topping up the lube about 8 times during the session. She couldn't take my pumping... wanted to switch to doggy and she said no. No kissing. Even sucking her tits was an issue towards the end. She said I'm "too amazing" in mandarin... So went back to mish and pumping her fairly hard. She said handjob a few times and I said no. Why would I when so many things are denied and it's barely 10mins of pumping. She let me fuck her in spoon position, but that wasn't doing much for me. Back to mish with legs in all sorts of position again. More topping of up lube and eventually there is some resistance in her cunt. Not sure if it is getting swollen from the pounding or her giving me a bit of a squeeze. Eventually shot my load. I laid down for a rest while she washes up. No more massage or anything. Total time probably about 20 mins. So 15 mins of pure fucking.

It is rather expensive for a pump and dump. £50 would have been a fairer price. At £70 for 30mins (but only got half that of actual action) I can only give her a neutral. Negative would be a bit harsh as she did let me pound her, despite the frequent top up of lube. I have had better for less.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 11:09:28 pm by hsl »

Offline Betterjudgement

Vanilla Belfast Chinese experience so. Yet to have a good one. I've a bit of a fetish for Asian ladies so keep getting lured back but have yet to have a favourable experience.

Belfast vivastreet is absolutely coming down with them though, probably genuinely concerning from a trafficking/organised crime point of view. Decided to stay away after aborting a potential punt in the Ravenhill area a couple of weeks ago and then having a closer than wanted encounter with a neighbour... Note to self to park further away.