Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Baby Bella - Nottingham  (Read 624 times)

5 review(s) for Thai Baby Bella (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Ennui Smith

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

This meet took place a couple of weeks ago and the service provider is currently advertising as being in Telford.  Nearly a TOFFT but she has another review as part of a two girl session for Mr Avenger. 

The venue was in the venue which has been used a few times recently by different girls on the Ropewalk.  The girl was as advertised.  Not a bad looking mass but nor was she a knockout.

I had been mucked about a bit earlier in the day but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt it was someone else handling the call.  Some kind of offer to make up for the inconvenience would have been nice but no such offer was made.

Not much more to say about this one.  As intimated, she was reasonably attractive although she isn't one who really grabbed me.  No kissing, which is becoming far too commonplace now and so, unless there are other really positive factors in other ways, it makes me more likely to give a grey rating. 

The massage was good but everything else was okay.  I'm giving it a grey as I think it was as much down to me not being massively into her as anything else but she didn't really do anything to push this into a green, even a light one. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
I saw her advert and thought……. Nah….
Totally agree, I’m having more and more grey punts, thinking it was just passable, not great, as before.
Standards and services deffo limited though prices rise, it’s a daft old hobbie we play  :D

Offline Charliehutton

Sounds like you found the whole occasion a bit underwhelming, ES, and I do agree that no kissing is a turn off; for those of us dependent on a cock-pill, a good early snog can get things moving nicely.

Did she look like her photos? I know you weren't thrilled by her, but she looks terrific to me, and right up my street.

Online Ennui Smith

Sounds like you found the whole occasion a bit underwhelming, ES, and I do agree that no kissing is a turn off; for those of us dependent on a cock-pill, a good early snog can get things moving nicely.

Did she look like her photos? I know you weren't thrilled by her, but she looks terrific to me, and right up my street.

She did look like the photos, yes, although with the usual airbrushing, but not too much.  It's weird because I thought she looked quite fit and when I turned up it wasn't as if she was a different girl, I just wasn't as enthused in the flesh and she didn't really do much to make me more enthusiastic.