Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MastersLBS - smethwick  (Read 1441 times)

2 review(s) for MastersLBS (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Robsmith13245

External Link/Members Only

Saw her profile up and honestly thought she was just a private gallery scammer but fired off a text anyway, after a bit of back and forth comms a half hour booking was arranged at £60 for 30 mins. Postcode given and off I went. Now the area is smethwick near the high street which will put some off straight away personally I'm not bothered I'm a big bloke and don't get intimidated easily but even I felt as though I stuck out like a sore thumb in the area. The apartments themselves are actually quite nice considering. Buzzed in and met by LBS at the apartment door (no hiding) she's only tiny with quite a mom tum from child bearing but I found her hot like a mom on the school run 😂 into the bedroom and paperwork sorted. Started with some light kissing followed by a decent blowjob on with the bag took a good doggy smash then finished with a facial. Having a chat afterwards and her and her fella are swingers and thought they might as well get paid for it. Good service but the location wasn't great.

Would I return... maybe if she changed locations and I believe she may of had a slight price increase since I saw her at £60 which was value for money for a British girl.

Online alabama1

Thanks for review  OP. When you describe her as tiny, are you referring to her height ? Because going off her profile  pictures, as regards dress size, she looks well into double  figures  :scare:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2024, 07:36:05 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Robsmith13245

Thanks for review  OP. When you describe her as tiny, are you referring to her height ? Because going off her profile  pictures, as regards dress size, she looks well into double  figures  :scare:

Yes I mean her height she's under 5ft. No good with dress sizes but her legs are not fat and her tummy is just a mom tum if that makes sense not fat.

Online alabama1

Yes I mean her height she's under 5ft. No good with dress sizes but her legs are not fat and her tummy is just a mom tum if that makes sense not fat.
Cheers mate 👍

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. She’s not long had a baby so her dress size may come down still. Added to my HL and may still company her a visit.

Offline Leviyung

Thanks for the review  mate . I considered a hh meet with her but couldn’t see any reviews . Is her partner present during the meet ?

Online RedditchJay

I have made contact with her, but not working until June 1st {from the email see sent me on AW}

Fancy a blow n go or 30mins playtime