Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Caz : Doncaster  (Read 1240 times)

12 review(s) for Classy Caz (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline pussychasser

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet took place about two weeks ago in Doncaster at her home address after making contact via aw email. I booked a 45 minute session for £100.

Caz always dresses in lingerie and this time she was dressed in a light blue see through outfit that compliments her superb size 10 body. Having let me into her semi detached house by opening the front door which she hides behind I then followed her up the stairs to her very tidy bedroom with music  playing, she then immediately went and lay down on the bed. I undressed and then joined her lying next to her when we started kissing each other. She then started to stroke and play with my cock getting him hard whilst I started kissing and squeezing her ample breasts. I moved down to her clean shaven pussy having removed all her lingerie and started kissing and licking her pussy.
Caz seems to have a routine where upon she after receiving oral will turn the tables and give me a fantastic slow blow job which is heaven After a while on went the condom and she then climbs on top for cow girl dangling her wonderful breasts in my face while riding me slowly. I later changed position into missionary so I could gaze into her beautiful face whilst pounding away until I exploded in this position.
We cleaned up sat and talked before I dressed kissed her goodbye and left.

I'm very reluctant to post this review as I would love to keep Caz all to myself. I started seeing Caz for the first time about 5 months ago and I have seen Caz a couple of times since. I know she has been reviewed on here before but I thought it was time to add what a wonderful, friendly, sexy, good looking woman she is. She is better looking than her photos and puts her age down in her fifties but looks like she is in her 30's and has a large tattoo down going down the length of her back.
Caz delivers a fantastic GFE service and I hope to see her again very soon when our diaries line up.       

Offline Ghost89

Nice review. She offers a consistently excellent service and is probably my favourite.

Offline Candyman1900

I agree she is a fav of mine too and always delivers an excellent service . This review reminds me I've not been for a bit and need to book in .